action

Guest R2D2

Don't see much action here as we had in the past. We were sending letters to everyone with a multitude of signatures. We especially petitioned the media-TV, Radio, newspapers to help bring the light of day to what is being cloaked as 9/11 security but in reality is nothing more than discrimination against you and yours. Most of you new folks ought to look to previous posts and garner advice from the people that started this board. As a union, we beat them at there own game, as an individual, we have no power over this disgusting excuse of security. It was student visas that are responsible for 9/11 and those students were not in school. It was not fiances or wifes of US citizens that were or are responsible for any terroist act. There are people with clear heads in our country, and yes, it is our country, that know the truth. It is time once again to bring media attention to this dastardly and cowardly people that perpetuate what America is not about. Rocksplit should notify any and all media outlets of his hunger strike. It is outside public pressure, before an election year, that will bring relief. :wacko:

I will do the best I can :blink:

fox :wacko: , you stole the goose last night ;) Picked the fattest one :o

picked the fattest one Now the hunter's gone to get you With his horse and gun-gun-gun Now the ...

:D surprised I found that much on google...used to sing it growing up in Switzerland.

. . . Most of you new folks ought to look to previous posts and garner advice from the people that started this board. As a union, we beat them at there own game, as an individual, we have no power over this disgusting excuse of security. . . It is time once again to bring media attention to this dastardly and cowardly people that perpetuate what America is not about. . .  :unsure:

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Yes, I agree. You new folks should read the old posts when you have the time - especially posts from the time period of December 2002 when the process was at a standstill, through March when we began to see the results of our combined pressure. B)

. . . Most of you new folks ought to look to previous posts and garner advice from the people that started this board. As a union, we beat them at there own game, as an individual, we have no power over this disgusting excuse of security. . . It is time once again to bring media attention to this dastardly and cowardly people that perpetuate what America is not about. . .  :unsure:

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Yes, I agree. You new folks should read the old posts when you have the time - especially posts from the time period of December 2002 when the process was at a standstill, through March when we began to see the results of our combined pressure. B)

I would echo the sentiment of R2 and Wolfman. If you have the time, go back and read some of the posts from those dates, Dec. 2002 - March 2003. I think it would be both educational and, in the end, uplifting. Many of the same themes mentioned back then are resurfacing now. Go back and see what seemed to work and what didn't work. Meanwhile, my prayers are still with all those who are waiting.