Need your help

I believe you might be talking about a Mercedes-Benz commericial where they play that "oldies but goodies" tune that goes, :rolleyes: i luv u.., i luv u...., i luv u........ :rolleyes:

I don't know what that tune is.

Thank you, it IS Mercedes commercial, I thought it was BMW. I just searched google and got it, the song is For Sentimental reasons by san cooke and I just bought it on itune.

I believe you might be talking about a Mercedes-Benz commericial where they play that "oldies but goodies" tune that goes, :whistling: i luv u.., i luv u...., i luv u........ :whistling:

I don't know what that tune is.

Thank you, it IS Mercedes commercial, I thought it was BMW. I just searched google and got it, the song is For Sentimental reasons by san cooke and I just bought it on itune.

I see you have good taste in music. Sam Cooke was one of the best in his time. He has alot of good songs; Another Saturday Night, Chain Gang, and Cupid, just to name a few.

What was the song they used for when you were on hold on the old telephone line for GUZ? It went something like "I want to give my love for you, - - - - - ??? ----- cuz I love you too" ????? I listed to it for hours and had heard it on the radio a few times when I was overseas back in 2001-2002. Anybody? BTW, I have tried many times to find it by googlization.

What was the song they used for when you were on hold on the old telephone line for GUZ? It went something like "I want to give my love for you, - - - - - ??? ----- cuz I love you too" ????? I listed to it for hours and had heard it on the radio a few times when I was overseas back in 2001-2002. Anybody? BTW, I have tried many times to find it by googlization.

Keith Sweat "When I Give My Love"?

Another help that I really need is that I feel so so so...sad when I listen to this song. I don't think it's a sad song. But it just touches me in a way that I can't handle any more.

You might say "so don't listen to it". And that's exactly what my problem is. I can't help myself. I listen to it so many times a day.

What is wrong with me?

Another help that I really need is that I feel so so so...sad when I listen to this song. I don't think it's a sad song. But it just touches me in a way that I can't handle any more.

You might say "so don't listen to it". And that's exactly what my problem is. I can't help myself. I listen to it so many times a day.

What is wrong with me?

You're a passionate woman who enjoys wonderful melodies, Q&Q. Have you ever heard the Righteous Brothers- Unchained Melody? Check it out if you've never heard it before. I think you will like it if you like Sam Cooke. Tunes like Sam Cooke and other bands that were put out back in the 1950's are some of the best. I bet they were really great times to grow up in. I like to call it the "age of innocence" although it really wasn't.

And there's nothing wrong with you. Just keep enjoying life as you are! :)

The Zombies, I remember those days

I LOVE YOU

I love you, I love you, I love you, yes I do

But the words won't come & I don't know what to say

I should tell you, I love you, I do

My words should explain, but my words won't come

I shouldn't hide my love deep inside

My words should explain, but my words won't come

I should tell you just how I feel, & I keep tryin'

But something holds me back when I try to tell you

CHORUS:

I love you, I love you, I love you, yes I do