Excited !!!!!!!!! K3 Feb Filer &gt

Well, I am excited today. Lao Po got the P3... I had called DOS last friday and the usual answer that the petition was not in the system.

HOWEVER !!!! today my Lao Po is holding the EMS GUZ package with the P3 papers...

I had already sent her the P3 papers so she could advance the papers to GUZ before the EMS arrived, but today she just filling out the papers that GUZ sent and will return in the morning EMS.

Turns out that my Lao Po would not advance send the papers anyway. She was not confident enough to just send papers without getting the P3 package from GUZ... all is well with her way.

>L

Well, I am excited today. Lao Po got the P3... I had called DOS last friday and the usual answer that the petition was not in the system.

HOWEVER !!!! today my Lao Po is holding the EMS GUZ package with the P3 papers...

>L

Same thing happened with me....DOS said nothing new, our petition not in the system(except for the electronic copy) then my SO sends me a text message on the cell that she got the P3. It made my day!!!!

Steve

I cann't help but having my SO advance our P3 return on 07/27. Let's see if this will help out or not.

Thanks.

Hey, I had sent of169 and ds230 to my Lao Po to sent the day DOS say P3 was on the way. I guess they know this is happening, and just send P3 before entering the info to the computer so DOS can see it.

Never the less, my SO said she would not have sent the pre-done P3 papers until the P3 arrived from GUZ. All worked out as it should.

My SO got P3 8 days before I even had it calculated she would get it. That was a nice surprise.

She was teasing me on webcam about the P3... She saids... " you want me to show you something? "" " you want to see" ...... well, see.. she was dressed in a sexy night grown and I was thinking of something else of course.... I think P3 actually made me more excited.

>L

I had already sent her the P3 papers so she could advance the papers to GUZ before the EMS arrived, but today she just filling out the papers that GUZ sent and will return in the morning EMS.

Turns out that my Lao Po would not advance send the papers anyway. She was not confident enough to just send papers without getting the P3 package from GUZ... all is well with her way.

>L

Congratulations!!!! Good wishes sent to you both!!!