fastes way to send I 134 documents?

My wife got notice for her interview in less then 2 months and I was not prepared putting docs together. Now that I have them, How can i send them over there. what company to use? Her interview is on august 8! Who do I send evidence of support to to make shure the PO gets my information?

Cutting it close.

I have sent many things US international priority and the transit time has always been 10 days.

You may try Fed-EX, or DHL

Fed-EX is 5-6 days only to major cities.

http://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/home?cc=US&language=en

DHL is 3-4 days only to major cities.

http://www.dhl-usa.com/home/Home.asp

In addition, scan them and e-mail the pdf files to her. She can get them printed on a high quality color printer. It provides some measure of backup.

I think one needs to be careful with this using certain documents. China uses A4 size paper. Any documents required by the US gvt might have to be on US letter size paper.

In addition, scan them and e-mail the pdf files to her. She can get them printed on a high quality color printer. It provides some measure of backup.

I think one needs to be careful with this using certain documents. China uses A4 size paper. Any documents required by the US gvt might have to be on US letter size paper.

That is not an issue at GUZ, they accepted all of the forms printed out there by my Yu in the A4 size. It is slightly narrower and longer than 8.5 x 11

My wife got notice for her interview in less then 2 months and I was not prepared putting docs together. Now that I have them, How can i send them over there. what company to use? Her interview is on august 8! Who do I send evidence of support to to make shure the PO gets my information?

I have sent many things to the wife and have always used USPS globle express.

I just sent my wife a cell phone ( one pound ) for her arrival this week in the U.S.

She received it in just 4 days and cost 28 U.S. Dollars

Edited by NUWORLD (see edit history)