Hi guys

It's been awhile.... this is Amber.

Just wanted to give an update, haven't been to this site in a long time.

My husband and I are doing well in Chicago. We have our own home, a lovely greyhound, a car and we both have good jobs. We'll be applying to remove conditions in October so I'll probably be looking for some advice then.

My husband has been back to China twice already for visits. He is doing OK here but would rather live in Dalian. He still hasn't learned to drive, that's the next big thing.

My site doesn't exist anymore, I didn't keep it up after I left China. Us ladies now have a great (and free) group on myspace.

There's a few couple of other women here who also have Chinese husbands. I am certain they'd love to join you guys over at MySpace too.

My husband and I are doing well in Chicago. We have our own home, a lovely greyhound, a car and we both have good jobs. We'll be applying to remove conditions in October so I'll probably be looking for some advice then.

Congrats!

av-1274.jpg

Wow, that is really a georgous photo of you two.

Good luck with your Removal of Conditions.

I'm sure driving is easy... he is just too lazy to learn when he doesn't really need to.

Dennis, if you know of any ladies who might want to join our page, please have them contact me.

HEY AMBER!!!! How are you? It's been a long time. I didn't even realize your site is gone, I would like to know about the My Space one though if you ladies will have me. :threeques: .