I-134 Questions...

First, I apologize. I have seen these questions answered here before, yet when I perform a search I come up with nothing.

My apology now out of the way, here are a couple of questions as I try to complete the I-134.

1. Question 7. I assume (name of concern) is my employer. Correct?

2. "I derive an annual income of:" I listed my annual income on the first line. Correct?

It asks for further information concerning savings banks, personal property value, stocks, life insurance, real estate, mortgages..etc.

3. My annual income easily exceeds the minimal requirement, so do I need the fill all spaces in Question 7?

If not, do I just insert N/A in these spaces?

4. Question 10. Do I include my SO's name here?

5. Question 11. I "do" or "do not" intend to make contributions? Of course my SO is my fiancee and soon to be wife and I certainly will support her, but find confusion with this question.

I thank you for your help with my questions and will hope some of them are as complicated as I am finding them to answer, if not...when you all stop laughing for asking silly questions that will have simple answers, I apologize once again.

Thanks,

Clayton

Edited by clayton2103 (see edit history)

Darn! No one else took it, so I guess I get the question (just kidding :) )

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. I had simple answers for those questions, and filled them in. Others will tell you not to, but I think the stack of documentation looks a little better if you do. It's easier for the VO to pass the beneficiary when the applicant is rich

4. I believe so.

5. This is a general purpose form, used for other visa types also. There is no "of course" box, so just answer that "I do" intend to provide all support blah-blah-blah.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

First, I apologize. I have seen these questions answered here before, yet when I perform a search I come up with nothing.

My apology now out of the way, here are a couple of questions as I try to complete the I-134.

1. Question 7. I assume (name of concern) is my employer. Correct?

2. "I derive an annual income of:" I listed my annual income on the first line. Correct?

It asks for further information concerning savings banks, personal property value, stocks, life insurance, real estate, mortgages..etc.

3. My annual income easily exceeds the minimal requirement, so do I need the fill all spaces in Question 7?

If not, do I just insert N/A in these spaces?

4. Question 10. Do I include my SO's name here?

5. Question 11. I "do" or "do not" intend to make contributions? Of course my SO is my fiancee and soon to be wife and I certainly will support her, but find confusion with this question.

I thank you for your help with my questions and will hope some of them are as complicated as I am finding them to answer, if not...when you all stop laughing for asking silly questions that will have simple answers, I apologize once again.

Thanks,

Clayton

look at my sig and there's a link to an example that i used. however, in 25 minute interview they never asked for any financial evidence from her.

however, in 25 minute interview they never asked for any financial evidence from her.

I'm not sure of your point??

They are not required to ask the beneficiary for financial evidence... they've received paperwork concerning the USCs work history. They ask for this if they feel it necessary.. They ask for pictures more than taxes, if you ask me...

however, in 25 minute interview they never asked for any financial evidence from her.

I'm not sure of your point??

They are not required to ask the beneficiary for financial evidence... they've received paperwork concerning the USCs work history. They ask for this if they feel it necessary.. They ask for pictures more than taxes, if you ask me...

That's because I write in pseudo-english B) do i have a point? yes, but i don't remember what i was going on about when i first wrote the post. probably that it's fine to get all the extras, but you probably only need the basics: i134, taxes, paycheck stub, letter from employer. not land deeds, life insurance, etc.

Thanks everyone. Thanks Randy. Thanks mchina for the link.

Questions answered!

More questions have now come to mind.

1. I work two full time jobs. Both easily exceed minimum requirements.

Since I am putting the dollar figure amount of my yearly income in the one space as it reads on my tax transcript from both jobs, should I include both employers names in the space marked (name of concern)?

2. As the I-134 is not sent in the returned P-3 packet to Guangzhou, I will assume this becomes a piece of the kitchen sink. Correct?

Thanks once again,

Clayton

Thanks everyone. Thanks Randy. Thanks mchina for the link.

Questions answered!

More questions have now come to mind.

1. I work two full time jobs. Both easily exceed minimum requirements.

Since I am putting the dollar figure amount of my yearly income in the one space as it reads on my tax transcript from both jobs, should I include both employers names in the space marked (name of concern)?

2. As the I-134 is not sent in the returned P-3 packet to Guangzhou, I will assume this becomes a piece of the kitchen sink. Correct?

Thanks once again,

Clayton

\

1) not sure, but it sounds like you would do a seperate i134 for each employer.

2) you are right, sir. she 'might' be asked for these financial documents at the interview. all p3 does is tell her to tell you what docs you need to start getting prepared for your actual interview, but NONE of these should be sent to guz with p3 as they will be thrown away.

good luck, you are almost there!