A Question About AOS

Another dumb question here. For those who have filed AOS: Did you include a "Biographic Information Sheet" (Form 325-A) for yourself as petitioner? I noticed that Eric stated, in his thread, that he included this form only for Yuhui. I checked the instructions for AOS and it does not mention that one needs to include this form for the petitioner. The reason I ask is that an attorney friend of ours insists that we need to include both this form and photographs of myself as well as Li. Again, I cannot find this anywhere in the guidelines. The issue here is economic really. I don't want to have to shell out the money for an extra set of photos if I don't have to.

What have others done? :o :blink: :blink:

Mick,

On the instruction form I received from BCIS here in Indianapolis, your wife is the only one that needs the bio. info. form, ours had original and 3 copies. No extra photos sent.

Tine & Ella

Indianapolis

Thanks Tine. I often wonder why attorneys want to complicate matters. <_<

I just read Joseph's thread in the Visa Delays Forum that indicates he was required to turn in 325-A on both beneficiary and petitioner. Yet it seems that others have not been required to do this, nor do the instructions indicate this is necessary. I sure hope and pray none of our applications get kicked back due to this little inconsistency in the instructions. Good grief, will this pain in the a** ever end? :angry: :angry:

I just read Joseph's thread in the Visa Delays Forum that indicates he was required to turn in 325-A on both beneficiary and petitioner. Yet it seems that others have not been required to do this, nor do the instructions indicate this is necessary. I sure hope and pray none of our applications get kicked back due to this little inconsistency in the instructions. Good grief, will this pain in the a** ever end? :(  ;)

We filed our I-485 in person at the local INS yesterday. Only the wife's G-325 was required. But we also filed the I-765 at the same time. Therefore they did require 4 photos (and I did ask specifically if all 4 photos were necessary) one set for the 485 and one set for the 765.

Thanks AZ. Once again it seems that different filing centers ask for different things. We sent in six photos as we applied for AOS, EAD, and AP at the same time. Glad to hear they didn't want G325-A on both parties. I guess at this point we can only cross our fingers and hope for the best.