TPC, Third Party Correspondence

There might not be a definite answer to this question, but I still want to put it out there to see how everyone feel about it.

What would it take for someone to cause a TPC?

What kind of info would they need about a case to start a TPC?

There might not be a definite answer to this question, but I still want to put it out there to see how everyone feel about it.

A jealous friend or co worker of the woman is a biggie.

Another biggie is someone who does not get paid for "introduction services". Some SO's hire someone to place internet ads, communicate with guys on their behalf, and lure them to China for a face to face :D meeting. Then, once engaged, the SO doesn't want to pay the excessive fee they agreed to.

Pen and paper

Some personally identifying information. Some members have argued that GUZ should take ANY 3rd party evidence seriously. I think it's usually like allowing high school gossip to upset someone's life.

The consulate's take on this issue

A jealous friend or co worker of the woman is a biggie.

One of my wife's friend had a problem with TPC because she told too many people and some jealous ex boyfriend did his best to cause problems

she did get her visa because of others coming to her aid and that the allegations were absurd

Best advice is to tell no one other than those who have a legitimate need to know .

We never told anyone ,except her direct boss and her family until AFTER THE VISA WAS ISSUED

Also some of the Chinese websites can be a source of TPC

It takes more than some jealous or scorned and crazy individual to cause a halt in the visa process for a prospective immigrant. The consular officers know better. The consulate would need credible information based on reliable investigative reports gathered on an individual before deciding to stop the process. And then, "due process" would be afforded to the individual in explaining and clearing up the situation in their defense.

USCONGUZ: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13283

Edited by tywy_99 (see edit history)