She passed!!!

I just found out that Zhen passed her interview on June 21st. She will pick up her visa on June 23rd before returning to Nanning. If all goes well she will be here on July 1st. :cheering:

No specifics on the interview since we are having telephone problems. I will know more after we talk on Sunday.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :cheering:

Ask your SO, if you odn't mind, if she has any info to report on the results of others in general. Some have been saying only 10% apprx. are getting pinks!

Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations!

And best of wishes for a wonderful life together.

Paul

I just found out that Zhen passed her interview on June 21st. She will pick up her visa on June 23rd before returning to Nanning. If all goes well she will be here on July 1st. :cheering:

No specifics on the interview since we are having telephone problems. I will know more after we talk on Sunday.

WOW !!

So sorry I missed this !! I am still getting used to the new format :lol:

Congratulations !!! So much for the theory that they stopped giving out the PINK !!! LOL

Best wishes, Roger and Hongxia :)

Here is the latest from Zhen.

Her interview lasted about 10 minutes. They asked about my health, how we met, how we communicated and about my visits. She did say that some of the interviews were lasting almost 40 minutes. Apparently nothing unusual was covered other than the questions about my health which didn't seem to be a sticking point.