Biometrics Again?

My wife Mei must file the I-751 Petition to remove conditions on her Green card in a few months. The application states that she must also submit fees to get the Biometric services, fingerprints etc. down at the same time.

My question: She already had the Biometrics stuff done for her conditional card since they had started doing it at that time. Must she file and do Biometrics again?

Thanks in advance

Walyette

Thanks for the info. Figures, she has to file I-751 Petition between 9 August 2007 and 9 Novemeber 2007 . Right after the rates go up. Any chance to mail the petition on July 31st with the old rates?

Thanks

You could try, but then I would expect it to be returned for either being too early or having the wrong fee.

Thanks for the info. Figures, she has to file I-751 Petition between 9 August 2007 and 9 Novemeber 2007 . Right after the rates go up. Any chance to mail the petition on July 31st with the old rates?

Thanks

If you send it on July 31 as you suggest you will need to sent the higher fee, only packages postmarked July 29 or before will be acceptable with the older fee amounts.

New Fee Structure Takes Effect on July 30, 2007. (92KB PDF)

Applications or petitions postmarked or otherwise filed on or after July 30, 2007 must include the new fee.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/?mode=WN