Question for people waiting for interview dates(post-p3).

I called them multiple times a week, but that's because we missed my SO's first interview date by not calling DOS, and we wanted to make sure that didn't happen again.

If you've got everything prepared already, once a week like the previous two posts said should be fine. If you will need to do a lot more prep work after getting your interview date then you might want to call more often, as sometimes people get as little as two weeks notice (although we got about a month and a half).

Edited by hoby (see edit history)
Guest Mike and Lily

I was calling them once a week until this week when I have called them every day so far, looking for that elusive interview date. I really hope I find out ASAP. I really need to know!

I was calling them once a week until this week when I have called them every day so far, looking for that elusive interview date. I really hope I find out ASAP. I really need to know!

did you just send it back?

Your timeline shows sent to you on 4/28 but returned maybe late May (received june 1)?

Go from about 30+ days from the day you sent it back to GUZ.. then call...

Guest Mike and Lily

Your timeline shows sent to you on 4/28 but returned maybe late May (received june 1)?

It's already been about 40 days since she returned it. She returned it on 04/28, but it was shown as "received" in the DOS computer on 06/01. They also told us that she was "eligible" for an inteview on 06/01, but none was scheduled yet. That is why I think a date will be scheduled any day now.

Edited by Mike and Lily (see edit history)

by averages alone, your calling a week or two early already.. don't drive yourself crazy with calling when it's not likely to be P4 ready.

Wait a week or two and call...

Who says I'm not already crazy from this process? :sosad: Those are the only times I've ever called, so that's my excuse for future calls.

I think I'll call Friday at the end of the week to see when the date is. And then the next Wednesday for the same information since Friday won't be revealing, yet I'm still going to call. I'm trying to get it down to once a week after this week.

It's already been about 40 days since she returned it. She returned it on 04/28, but it was shown as "received" in the DOS computer on 06/01. They also told us that she was "eligible" for an inteview on 06/01, but none was scheduled yet. That is why I think a date will be scheduled any day now.

See, mine is a little different situation. Ours got done in like 12 days I think from when we mailed it back 'till the name check was completed. I am sure I'll still have to wait at least another week or two or maybe more, but part of our waiting, i think, was negated with our quick name check turnaround.

I think you will get yours soon though. Another 2 weeks or less and you'll have it. How far from that till the actual interview will be very interesting to know.