Hey, got my NOA for my wife's 10 year GC... and her last name is spelled AUEN. Hmmmmm hopefully it was just a typo and not some stupid idiotic government employee who cannot read.

Anyway, did this happen to anyone else? When I called the VSC, I really cannot get past the computer to a person, and when I enter the EAC number, it keeps coming back that they cannot find the account.

So... will they fix it when we arrive for the fingerprints? Should I keep trying? Anyone know a number besides 800 375 5283?

Thanks one and all.

Peace out my brothers and sisters in CFL.

:)

Did you get a confirmation number? When we got our NOA that they received our I-751 they screwed up my wife's name too. I called them and they said they would fix it and send a new letter. A monthn went by and still nothing. I called them again and yup you guessed it, they said they had no record of saying any such thing. This time they made a note of it and gave me a confirmation number. A month goes by and they send me a letter saying basically that they had her name right, they wouldn't send a new NOA and to stop bitching cuz it takes up to a year to process these cases. Fortunately they did fix the name error and when her 10 year green card came it was fine.