OT - Posted Photos

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a few photos of our recent Florida trip at:

www.visadelays.com

The photos are mostly of Li, but also include my father and my daughter. Take a look if you like. :angry:  :angry:

Good photos. Your wife seems so happy playing with sand and water. She looks so young too (20's).

Li enjoys the water very much Tony! However, without revealing any secrets, you were way low on the age estimate. At least by one-third. :D  :P  B)

Chinese people tend to look younger. It must be the diet.

Let Li do the cooking from now on and Mike I garantine that you will be looking younger and younger and healthier. :P

Li enjoys the water very much Tony! However, without revealing any secrets, you were way low on the age estimate. At least by one-third. :P  :P  :D

Chinese people tend to look younger. It must be the diet.

Let Li do the cooking from now on and Mike I garantine that you will be looking younger and younger and healthier. :P

That's a great idea. Li is a wonderful cook and is really creative in the kitchen. While we were living in China she always made great efforts to cook healthy food for me and used to order the food without much grease when we ate out. She has taken good care of my diet over the past five years. B)

Aloha from Hawaii,

Contrary to popular belief, a man is not judged by how he is dressed. A man

is judged by the woman he is with. And you look like a cradle robber. A

happy cradle robber. I did the same thing. I think my wife will be as happy

as Li looks when she gets here in two weeks.

Myles aka Annakuen'GG

I posted a few photos of our recent Florida trip at:

www.visadelays.com

The photos are mostly of Li, but also include my father and my daughter. Take a look if you like. B)  :P

Good photos. Your wife seems so happy playing with sand and water. She looks so young too (20's).

Mick feels a little hurt in his leg, so he goes to rest for a while. He doesn't let me post under his name. So I try to get access to my own account. Luckily I did successfully. Hehe :D

I do enjoy the water very much. My mom told me that my grandma went to see a future teller when I was born. The future teller said I would love playing with water when I grew up and I might drown in the water if I wasn't specially taken care of. It is half true and half not. I love water since I could remember. When I was around 4 years old, I began to sneak out to swim in the pond in front of my house with my dear brother, who wasn't able to escape being beaten up for what he did. My parents tried many means to stop me from the water, such as examing my eyes when my parents got back from work, writing the characters on my arms and laps. The more punishment or restrictions my parents gave us, the farther we swam away from the bank of the pond whenever we succeeded to sneak into the pond. That really scared my parents and my grandma. So finally they decided to adjust their limitations and made a great compromise that my grandma sat on the bank of the pond to watch us whenever we swam. Since then when we wanted to swim, instead of sneaking out, we just told our grandma. I still can recall those times vividly. While we were enjoy swimming in the cool water, my grandma was suffering from the torrid sunshine. I felt guilty for that when I grew older. Now your words remind me of this cherished memory. :P

A Chinese writer said that water adds the life to the place. To me, water is kind of inspiration. The softness of the water can comfort my heart. The depth of the water teaches me to hold and to be tolerant. The flowing of the water washes away my annoyance... By the way according to another famous writer called Cao Xueqin who is the author of "The dream of red mansion", female was made of water. Maybe that is the real reason why I love water. :P :D

Before I came to the U.S, in my hometown I only saw water in the pond or in the river. When Mick drove me to the Venice beach, as soon as I saw the green sea, I shouted who dyed the water so blue. Sorry, please forgive my silliness. The blue sky, the green water and the soft sand took my breath away. Truely I was so happy to see the sea. :P :P B)

Li

That was a wonderful story about your childhood and water.  I now know why Mike loves you so dearly.  Wish you two the best together.  Oh yeah, Mike likes my idea of you doing all the cooking... :P  B)

Thanks for your nice compliment. B) :D

It's my pleasure to cook and I enjoy that too. Tell you the truth. Before I stayed with Mike, I didn't have chance to cook in my family. He gave me oppertunities to challenge my creativity of cooking. (Thanks, Mike!) So I often "invented" dishes with the ingredients I could get at hand. Good or not, God and Mike know. But I never forget that the principle of food is healthy. A Chinese old saying goes:" Health is the foundation of revolution". Since we came back to the States, I have found there are a lot of things about cooking I should learn. I am sure in future you guys can lend me some ideas. :P :P

Li

I am really sorry MICK! believe it or not, I've always thought the name was "Mike" from the very begining.  So whenever I saw the famous "Tao" avastar appears I knew that was "Mike", kinda like when you saw the "Shark in the blue sea" Eric is coming :P  :D .   Again, my appology.

No problem Manhattan, I am getting used to it. :P B)