K3 interview

Guest jchen

BobGuiping and all:

My wife is scheduled for K3 visa interview on June 3, and I sent all the documents to her in Feb.

My questions are:

1). For K3 interview, what kind of questions VO would ask, and what kind of paperwork they prefer?

2). How to go through the POE, what kind of documents she needs to show the immigration officer again?

Thank you!

Hi,

Sorry I have not replied sooner. I barely can get any online time now that my step-daughter is up and running on her machine.

The questions in the interview are very simple. How did you meet? How much time have you spent together? How many times has husband been to China? Do you speak English? Doe your husband speak Chinese? How do you talk? Do you love your husband? Why do you want to go to the USA? They asked Guiping to pronounce my full name and the city where we would live.

GZ lists all the paperwork needed on the website and make sure you have it all. The more photographs together the better. Phone records are good but not required. The I-134 and all supporting popers is a must.

The POE in Chicago was nice and simple. Just hand them the brown envelope and they take it from there. No good English skills required.

I hope this answers you questions. Best of luck and best wishes, Bob

Guest jchen

Thank you for replying my message!

Interview anxiety is a common symptom for all of us, and we have so many things to worry about even we know that we did our best. I sent all the required documents to my wife already, but I still feel I might miss something.

Anyway, best wishes for all of us!

K3 Visa timeline:

NOA #1 7/1/02

NOA#2 11/29/02

Packet #3 1/8/03

Namecheck Submit 03/12/03

Clearance 05/7/03

Packet #4 05/18/03

Interview 6/3/03