NEW FEE SCHEDULE!!

Fees are going UP !!

I485 Adjustment of Status = $1010.00

Yes, that's One THOUSAND and ten dollars after July 30th!!!

Read it and weep and then write a letter to both of your senators, your congressman and every other person in the food chain right up to dubya.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments...edule052907.pdf

:P :P :lol: :o :redmad:

Edited by cosmiclobster (see edit history)

Opps! Didn't notice the other thread - heh heh heh

I'll only need to pay $545 for the removal of conditions on her conditional 2 year green card. So I don't feel totally screwed, just screwed half assed.

Hey, maybe this is a way for them to balance the budget!!!

Lets see . . . 12 million illegal aliens each paying a grand for a green card, thats 12 TRILLION dollars!!!

What's next, $500 drivers licenses??

I got a great idea - they could charge $500 for a social security card and make them expire every few years. Think of all the revenue!!!

I'll only need to pay $545 for the removal of conditions on her conditional 2 year green card. So I don't feel totally screwed, just screwed half assed.

Lets see . . . 12 million illegal aliens each paying a grand for a green card, thats 12 TRILLION dollars!!!

I got a great idea - they could charge $500 for a social security card and make them expire every few years. Think of all the revenue!!!

Don't give these Guys anymore ideas or we all will be broke !

You have to think of these new INS fees as an extra value duty tax on a Luxury imported item , Doesn't that sound creative :P

Don't give these Guys anymore ideas or we all will be broke !

You have to think of these new INS fees as an extra value duty tax on a Luxury imported item , Doesn't that sound creative :)

Actually, that is pretty creative!!

But all in all, considering the apperance and performance of my luxury imported model versus the past performances of their domestic equivalents, it is well worth it!! B)

The American middle class; we're being outsourced and outpriced! What an outcry!!! B) :P

Now wait a minute :)

didn't you just get through outsourcing an American job ?

aren't you creating an unemployment problem for husbandless middle class American women ? :)

The Government's got to fund these poor unwanted women so that's the hidden reason the fees have gone up :lol: