I have sent a few emails to CA lately and have gotten no reply yet. The first one about two weeks ago I also sent to GZ. Would you believe that RA answered me directly! I contested that there is nothing different about my fiancee's background and all the other women that are getting approved. He replied on 4/29;

...stateside law enforcement agencies have not issued a

clearance for your fiancée. I agree that there is nothing about her that

indicates she shouldn't get a clearance, but the fact is that she hasn't,

and I do not have the authority to give here the clearance.

That seemed different and a little comforting to me. I know it still means I am not any closer yet.

Today I called DOS and after their usual delay they said we can not tell you if her name has cleared yet but it was one that we walked over to the (security clearance officer) about 10 days ago. They are supposed to give us the result in 10 days. I was a bit stunned, expecting her to say still pending, and can not remember exactly what her name for the security clearance officer or department was.

She did say "walked (it) over". I told her I remember the two weeks in January but that her answer sounds different than "still Pending". She replied very confidently "yes it is very different".

Have any other hold'ers gotten such an answer from 1225? :ph34r: