sites for a Chinese woman to meet US Citizens

Jim's post has got me to thinking. (no dangerous comments please) <_<

My SO also has a friend who is interested in meeting someone. But I don't really have any single friends who would work. Has anything like a separate section for single friends of CFLers and single friends of their SOs to meet ever been tried?

I'm just throwing it out there. I'm sure there are plenty of pluses and minuses and I'm sure people will come up with them soon enough.

At least the people who visit would have someone to vouch for them here. And as Jim said, it might save some headaches and expense involved with the usual internet sites.

Comments?

• Like 1

Jim's post has got me to thinking. (no dangerous comments please) <_<

My SO also has a friend who is interested in meeting someone. But I don't really have any single friends who would work. Has anything like a separate section for single friends of CFLers and single friends of their SOs to meet ever been tried?

I'm just throwing it out there. I'm sure there are plenty of pluses and minuses and I'm sure people will come up with them soon enough.

At least the people who visit would have someone to vouch for them here. And as Jim said, it might save some headaches and expense involved with the usual internet sites.

Comments?

CFL used to have a "dating" forum. The very reason I'm not number #3 or #4! :blink:

CFL used to have a "dating" forum. The very reason I'm not number #3 or #4! :lol:

Ya lost me with that one Ty. #3 or #4? Am I missing an inside reference? :draw:

It's a long story, Dave.

I posted it here once or twice but I then deleted them for some unknown reason.

No problem Ty. No need to go into it again.

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)

I recommend www.chnlove.com. There is an affiliate office in the GDTV building in Guangzhou not too far from the Garden Hotel. This is where I met my fiancee from. I believe the affiliate agency's name is Guangzhou Xinxin Marriage Introduction Agency

I also had success with chnlove.com. You do have to buy "credits" that allow you to write to the ladies and for them to write you. The trick is to get their personal email as soon as possible.

Good luck to your friend.

My wife and I met through Chnlove.com . The letter she sent me endeared me to her. Then we fell in love, and got married. Later on she confessed to me she didn't write the letter, it was culled from interests of her and such. Also, the name they gave me (Phenix) was not hers. She despises that name (it's fun to tease her with it), and wants to be called by her real name: Feng. I, of course, knew all this before we married.

It's a good introductory agency, but I would be a little careful of the information they initially give you about a woman.

Hello all,

My Laopao has a friend in Guangzhou who is looking for an online matchmaking service. I was wondering if anyone could give good advise on this. Thanks.

scott

Try asianeuro.com

How about the sister site to asianeuro......chineselovelinks.com

Its all Chinese, no filipino.

I also met my wife on AFF (Asian Friend Finder). And thank goodness for the webcam/mic as we spend hours there. I had met several women who could only write through a translator though. When I asked them if I could call them or see and talk with them on the webcam, they then explained they could not speak English but was learning. I too worried about the validity of some of the emails I was getting which I why I preferred the webcam/mic.

Also try JapanCupid.com or FilipinaHeart.com

Good luck.

Hello all,

My Laopao has a friend in Guangzhou who is looking for an online matchmaking service. I was wondering if anyone could give good advise on this. Thanks.

scott

I met my sweetie on Match.com. I don't know the procedure the girls have to go through to get on but there were about 300 girls when I was on last year.

I met Yan on match.com just be aware that she could not answer me as she was not a member. They will not accept RMB. So I sent her my e-mail address in a way that it was not deleated by match. (hint,hint)

Hello all,

scott

Try asianeuro.com

How about the sister site to asianeuro......chineselovelinks.com

Its all Chinese, no filipino.

Yep I wrote and talked to MANY Chinese ladies on www.chineselovelinks.com Met wife there also. Almost all Chinese.

With all the folks here on CFL who have Chinese wives or fiancees, perhaps they can make connections. Then you probably have better chance of a good contact. You might just avoid all the possible headaches that go with on line sites such as if the person is really the on communicating, match making fees, etc.

My soon to be sister-in-law asked my fiancee if she could help find her a husband. My fiancee in turn asked me, so I will see what I can do. If something seems to work, then I'll turn them on to CFL...no fees and no cons. Good luck.

As aye,

Jim

Me, too, Jim.....my fiance's sister would like to meet a nice man from the US.....so now I'm in the same herd with ya....lol....guess it's time to cowboy up, huh?

Steve