Here is a new one to think about, a few people have been issued visa the same day as the interview, what are they doing to check their back ground of these people or are they just ignoring this process to keep the back log down. DOS claims to have the back log completed by the end of January does this include cases at GZ? Is there anyone who had their interview in August on a K-3 are you having any luck?

Here is a new one to think about, a few people have been issued visa the same day as the interview, what are they doing to check their back ground of these people or are they just ignoring this process to keep the back log down. DOS claims to have the back log completed by the end of January does this include cases at GZ? Is there anyone who had their interview in August on a K-3  are you having any luck?

is that true, Dos claimed to have back log completed by the end of January? That's a great news! Because it's kind of the bottom line for our name clear! I hope this is true! Thanks!

do any of you know when the name check is started.. my girls interview date is the 19th .. is it to early to be worrying about this .. i head that it is started the day after the interview and i also heard the day GZ send out the P3 :rolleyes:

James what I meant is... the interview date is not the key part... P3 is or (what is P4) is ? That what matters.. and it seems they are consistent with it..

I only waited 3 weeks between P4 and interview.. yet still wait... Someone else waited 5 months between P4 and interview...

Bottom line is. we waited as much, but the K timeline was somewhat different.

After all, until you get a K stamp, everything is academic.... i.e NOA 1 2, P3, 4 interview..etc

James what I meant is... the interview date is not the key part... P3 is or (what is P4) is  ? That what matters.. and it seems they are consistent with it..

I only waited 3 weeks between P4 and interview.. yet still wait...  Someone else waited 5 months between P4 and interview...

Bottom line is. we waited as much, but the K timeline was somewhat different.

After all, until you get a K stamp, everything is academic.... i.e NOA 1 2, P3, 4 interview..etc

I am now confused. Im going to bed My late night friends. But I shall return.

Perhaps I can think straight then.