I think that Chinese women have a gentic pre-disposition to taking good care of their skin. So in addition to umbrellas, walking on the shady side of the street, and staying off the beach until dark... :roller: They are also very interested in the universe of skin care products that are available. Consumer Reports recently did a study on these and discovered that the one that worked the best...Olay's Regenerist line...was also about the cheapest... :o available all over the place for around $17... :D The runner-up, a Lancome product, cost around $176... :huh: So if buying the best for 1/10th the price sounds like a good deal to you... :) Make laopo happy and save some money at the same time... :roller:

http://www.chathamjournal.com/weekly/livin...ams-61214.shtml

I think that Chinese women have a gentic pre-disposition to taking good care of their skin. So in addition to umbrellas, walking on the shady side of the street, and staying off the beach until dark... :lol: They are also very interested in the universe of skin care products that are available. Consumer Reports recently did a study on these and discovered that the one that worked the best...Olay's Regenerist line...was also about the cheapest... :o available all over the place for around $17... :D The runner-up, a Lancome product, cost around $176... :blink: So if buying the best for 1/10th the price sounds like a good deal to you... :) Make laopo happy and save some money at the same time... :lol:

Well Roggie heres one more of your post I have to agree with!!

Geezzzs whats going to happen next?

Chinese do wear there years a heck of a lot better than us

Americans do.

Oh yea Roggie congrats on ur 4000 post!!!!

Gosh you made 4k and didn't get banned YET and didn't

have to come back as some crazy clone.

But then again you could be a clone?! as I have always felt you

and whats his name are/was/maybe/could be clone brothers??

When Push comes to shove... use the Break and stay

away from Dykes it seems to be unhealthy

Miracles really do happen!!!!

Since you make all the BIG bucks working for the gummit maybe

your paying our leader????

oppss sorry I got off track, "I was just thinking out loud"

Congrats on this milestone!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby....

I think that Chinese women have a gentic pre-disposition to taking good care of their skin. So in addition to umbrellas, walking on the shady side of the street, and staying off the beach until dark... :ph34r: They are also very interested in the universe of skin care products that are available. Consumer Reports recently did a study on these and discovered that the one that worked the best...Olay's Regenerist line...was also about the cheapest... :o available all over the place for around $17... :D The runner-up, a Lancome product, cost around $176... :blink: So if buying the best for 1/10th the price sounds like a good deal to you... :) Make laopo happy and save some money at the same time... :huh:

Well Roggie heres one more of your post I have to agree with!!

Geezzzs whats going to happen next?

Chinese do wear there years a heck of a lot better than us

Americans do.

Oh yea Roggie congrats on ur 4000 post!!!!

Gosh you made 4k and didn't get banned YET and didn't

have to come back as some crazy clone.

But then again you could be a clone?! as I have always felt you

and whats his name are/was/maybe/could be clone brothers??

When Push comes to shove... use the Break and stay

away from Dykes it seems to be unhealthy

Miracles really do happen!!!!

Since you make all the BIG bucks working for the gummit maybe

your paying our leader????

oppss sorry I got off track, "I was just thinking out loud"

Congrats on this milestone!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby....

Thanks Bobby... :D

I sure wish I could remember some of my more notable posts... :unsure:

What's that? There weren'y any... :angry: Hey who PUSHed that DYKE in here... :P