update from us

Guest enight

hi everyone! Alan and I just came back from FL yesterday, married on May 2, FL doesn't require blood test (we did blood test for marriage registeration in CT before we went to FL though, so haven't saved that $$)

FL is totally different layout to CT, it is a very flat State as Shanghai, but much more clean, Sunny! Warm! Tropic! Colorful!

we went to Universal Studios, Disney's Magic Kingdom, Busch Gardens,State park,and.. beaches... now I am as dark as Indian :D

... and I was scream all the time when I was in any kind of high speed roller coaster in those theme parks :P

FL is wonderful, have so much fun places to go, it is really a luxury life to live there! :P

CT is totally different, roads always up and down, twist, I often feel the car would fell over when driving down to a hill :D

CT probably much more like a British town? hahaaa... FL is much more like the america in my expectation. :(

Guest enight

Thank you Yuhui! and ... I didn't know your guys are moving to FL! our home is in Tampa, how far is it from your home there?

we may go back to there in this June and Sept, hopefully we can meet there some time soon :D

Guest enight
Big news for E and Alan. CONGRATS to both of you! :D  :D  :P  :(

Thank you Don! so glad to see you here, how's my granddaughter in law now? hahaaaa :P

Guest enight
Wow!  Florida sounds fun and romantic!  Congratulations!  Double happiness forever!

Love, Rose

:D

thanks Rose! Double happiness to you too! :(

Thank you Yuhui! and ... I didn't know your guys are moving to FL! our home is in Tampa, how far is it from your home there?

we may go back to there in this June and Sept, hopefully we can meet there some time soon :D

Eric just got the offer...

We would be in Ft Lauderdale, not sure how far it would be to yours, maybe couple of hrs' driving...but anyway, we have more chance to meet than I am in KS :D

Just keep in touch!! :(

Guest enight
We would be in Ft Lauderdale, not sure how far it would be to yours, maybe couple of hrs' driving...but anyway, we have more chance to meet than I am in KS   :(

Just keep in touch!! :D

I just told Alan this news from you, and he told me it's 5 and half hours driving from our home there, but, yes, it's much more easiler for us to meet over there than TX!

congratulation for the new job brings your guys to the FL! and... enjoy the beaches and manntees :D

A big Congrats and God bless you E-night and Alan. We just returned from Florida, visiting both the Southwest coast and Miami, which is near Ft. Lauderdale. In fact, we just drove past Tampa on I-75 yesterday. Love Tampa, a great city I often visited as a child. Great cigars there, plus it is one of the few cities, outside Miami, where you can easily find Cuban coffee.

Again, best wishes on your marriage. And here are some wings for you:

:P :D :o <_<

Guest R2D2
hi everyone! Alan and I just came back from FL yesterday, married on May 2, FL doesn't require blood test (we did blood test for marriage registeration in CT before we went to FL though, so haven't saved that $$)

FL is totally different layout to CT, it is a very flat State as Shanghai, but much more clean, Sunny! Warm! Tropic! Colorful!

we went to Universal Studios, Disney's Magic Kingdom, Busch Gardens,State park,and.. beaches... now I am as dark as Indian  <_<

... and I  was scream all the time when I was in any kind of high speed roller coaster in those theme parks  ;)

FL is wonderful, have so much fun places to go, it is really a luxury life to live there!  :P

CT is totally different, roads always up and down, twist, I often feel the car would fell over when driving down to a hill  :D

CT probably much more like a British town? hahaaa... FL is much more like the america in my expectation.  :P

This Irishman left Ct. many years ago and know what you mean. My grandfather was one of the founding fathers of Kensington, CT and started a factory there. He was an inventer. :P :o

Guest enight

:rolleyes:  :)  :angel:  :lol:

thank you for the congratulations and the tasty wings... I hope you have left enough there for yourselves :P

we are really envy on you now...we really miss the sunny and warm FL! :lol:

... CT is cold right now, and rained in the eveing... I am looking for June coming, so that the community swim pool will open.

...this morning was real sunny and warm though... and I baptised this morning in the church. :)

Guest enight
This Irishman left Ct. many years ago and know what you mean. My grandfather was one of the founding fathers of Kensington, CT and started a factory there. He was an inventer. :)  :lol:

good to see you R2D2! ... any more news from you? :rolleyes:

:)  :angel:  :lol:  :lol:

thank you for the congratulations and the tasty wings... I hope you have left enough there for yourselves :P

we are really envy on you now...we really miss the sunny and warm FL! :)

... CT is cold right now, and rained in the eveing... I am looking for June coming, so that the community swim pool will open.

...this morning was real sunny and warm though... and I baptised this morning in the church. :P

Enight,

Happy Mother's Day. Good day for baptization. July and August will be warm enough for swimming. :rolleyes: