Name Check procedure rumor

Got through to DOS after 25-minute hold. Confirmed that my wife's name check has been submitted (good, it wasn't lost in the mail).

Also asked the lady about recent rumor that name check will be done between P2 and P3. Told me "no";' it is still between P3 and P4. This is great news as every time they change procedure, some people get screwed.

She is cold, but helpful and seems to know her stuff.

Has anyone called NVC to confirm name check procedure?

Jerry

Guest Dancing

:blink:

Hi,Jerry,

the speed of your petition is so fast!

why my case is so slow, my bf always called NVC, but can not find anyone!

Do u hv some good ways to check the case?

Why K1 is later than K3?

thanks!

This is why I am also confused.

As I mentioned, my 129F was approved on February 10. The NVC received it a week later on February 17 and sent it on to GZ another week later on February 24. The NVC said to allow GZ ten business days for P3. GZ sent my P3 on Day #12 (March 11). My husband and I have verified that on April 15, GZ sent (and DOS received) my name check request.

So I'm going to guess from all of this that NVC did not have time to do a name check on me ... or did they?

Rose

:blink:

Dancing,

No really good way to check with NVC or DOS. Just have to be really patient and wait for that hold for about 20 minutes. No other tricks. Why do you think our submit is fast. Why don't you post your timeline so we can see and compare?

Jerry

Believe me, if there was any likelihood that a brand new filing in any manner would be finished within three months, I would start all over. I've been thinking that we are within 45 days fo visa issuance for three months now. In reality, we are not one step closer :huh:

Don and Tom,

I am glad that you think K3 is getting the priority it deserves. But, this is all speculation by us. I could have just been lucky. Plus, I don't think we are extremely fast. I have seen many K1s on 001.com.cn that are as fast, if not faster than ours.

Cheers!

Jerry