ANOTHER CHINESE WOMAN DRIVER !!!

Amazingly enough laopo passed her driver's test today on the first try...Previously she had passed the written test on her first try also... :o The incredible part of all of this is that I taught the poor girl everything I know about driving and she still passed... :P But seriously since I am too cheap to pay someone else to teach her driving can I now recommend that everyone should teach the wife to drive??? NO...because you don't have as much patience as I do for starters... :huh: and secondly perhaps you don't wish to age yourself ten years in one year... B) :yikes: :yikes: yes there were more than a few moments of absolute terror that I experienced, followed by... :ranting: :bop: :bangin: the usual DISCUSION... :redmad:... So anywho if you see a brown Infiniti coming your way...LOOK OUT... :o HAHAHA...Just kidding... :unsure:

Amazingly enough laopo passed her driver's test today on the first try...Previously she had passed the written test on her first try also... :o The incredible part of all of this is that I taught the poor girl everything I know about driving and she still passed... :rolleyes: But seriously since I am too cheap to pay someone else to teach her driving can I now recommend that everyone should teach the wife to drive??? NO...because you don't have as much patience as I do for starters... :huh: and secondly perhaps you don't wish to age yourself ten years in one year... :surprise: :yikes: :yikes: yes there were more than a few moments of absolute terror that I experienced, followed by... :ranting: :bop: :bangin: the usual DISCUSION... :redmad:... So anywho if you see a brown Infiniti coming your way...LOOK OUT... :o HAHAHA...Just kidding... :unsure:

Rog,

Congrats... I guess. :)

Let me know when you'll be anywhere near Chicago and I'll keep the car in the garage. :D

Amazingly enough laopo passed her driver's test today on the first try...Previously she had passed the written test on her first try also... :o The incredible part of all of this is that I taught the poor girl everything I know about driving and she still passed... :rolleyes: But seriously since I am too cheap to pay someone else to teach her driving can I now recommend that everyone should teach the wife to drive??? NO...because you don't have as much patience as I do for starters... :o and secondly perhaps you don't wish to age yourself ten years in one year... :surprise: :yikes: :bop: yes there were more than a few moments of absolute terror that I experienced, followed by... :unsure: :huh: :redmad: the usual DISCUSION... :yikes:... So anywho if you see a brown Infiniti coming your way...LOOK OUT... :) HAHAHA...Just kidding... :bangin:

Rog,

Congrats... I guess. :D

Let me know when you'll be anywhere near Chicago and I'll keep the car in the garage. :D

Your time will come Dave... :ranting:

Amazingly enough laopo passed her driver's test today on the first try...Previously she had passed the written test on her first try also... :D The incredible part of all of this is that I taught the poor girl everything I know about driving and she still passed... :ranting: But seriously since I am too cheap to pay someone else to teach her driving can I now recommend that everyone should teach the wife to drive??? NO...because you don't have as much patience as I do for starters... :) and secondly perhaps you don't wish to age yourself ten years in one year... :surprise: :huh: :o yes there were more than a few moments of absolute terror that I experienced, followed by... :redmad: :o :yikes: the usual DISCUSION... :bop:... So anywho if you see a brown Infiniti coming your way...LOOK OUT... :D HAHAHA...Just kidding... :yikes:

Rog,

Your time will come Dave... :unsure:

Since you had the sense to feel terror you may not be as beyonfd hope as many have said :bangin: I have been impressed with my wife's driving although that isn't to say there haven't been some harrowing moments. :rolleyes:

Roger,

Now that your wife can drive then you should buy her a car.

Have I got a deal for you!

Low Milelage...

Less Wear and Tear on the drive chain...

Save on Tires...

Great for long hauls...

Everyone will be jealous... :)

here ya go!

http://i12.tinypic.com/f2uikm.gif

Roger,

Low Milelage...

Save on Tires...

Great for long hauls...

Everyone will be jealous... :lol:

here ya go!

That is very cool Andrew... :) But I think the boucing up and down motion would make me want to upchuck after about 10 miles... :o

Roger,

Low Milelage...

Save on Tires...

Great for long hauls...

Everyone will be jealous... :lol:

here ya go!

That is very cool Andrew... :rolleyes: But I think the boucing up and down motion would make me want to upchuck after about 10 miles... :blink:

Ohhhh! :o

I thought it may remind you of sometin else! :P

Amazingly enough laopo passed her driver's test today on the first try...Previously she had passed the written test on her first try also... :o The incredible part of all of this is that I taught the poor girl everything I know about driving and she still passed... :rolleyes: But seriously since I am too cheap to pay someone else to teach her driving can I now recommend that everyone should teach the wife to drive??? NO...because you don't have as much patience as I do for starters... :huh: and secondly perhaps you don't wish to age yourself ten years in one year... :surprise: :yikes: :yikes: yes there were more than a few moments of absolute terror that I experienced, followed by... :ranting: :bop: :bangin: the usual DISCUSION... :redmad:... So anywho if you see a brown Infiniti coming your way...LOOK OUT... :o HAHAHA...Just kidding... :unsure:

Rog,

Your time will come Dave... :rolleyes:

I'm sure you won't mind coming down to give lessons right? :)

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)

Uhmmmmmm!

Ok Roger,

Maybe I can interest you in my wife's car.

Low milage...

Keeps predators away¡­ :draw:

Low miles consumptions ¨C 2 pedestrians a day¡­ :)

Guaranteed, I mean guaranteed to be a traffic stopper¡­ :toot:

And for you¡­. :D

900 Clams¡­ ;)

http://i11.tinypic.com/2mxjta9.jpg

Well Andrew your short is pretty kewl... :coolthumb:

But...where am I going to dig up 900 clams??? :blink: :P I don't exactly live on the beach you know... :rolleyes:

I'm also a wee bit concerned about the safety features... :o

My requirements were; excellent outward visiblity, ABS, and front and side airbags... :) I hate to have to say it but I strongly suspect that this fish fails on all counts...Sorry... :(