Tian Yu Garden

tcrocks38

Yup. I'm staying at Tian Yu Gardens now. Ling called them and got the reservation. I arrived two days before Ling. Mr. Yang met me just before 2am to let me into a room and they didn't ask for money up front. The next day I insisted on paying for the 10 nights I will be here. They are very wonderful people. Monday Mr. Yang will take us to the hospital for Ling's examination. I didn't ask for that help. Mrs. Yang just told me that he was planning on doing that. Simply amazing people. I have no idea how (or what) to give them for a thankyou gift when we leave.

Glad to hear you made it safe and sound to GZ Curt.

Mr Yang has built himself quite a reputation for customer service here on CFL. That is sound business sense. His apartments seem to have become the lodging of choice for our members. I am sure he knows that all of the extra help he gives gets reported back here. If I come to GZ again for some odd reason I will be sure to stay there myself.

Perhaps you could send him a gift from the states he would really appreciate. Perhaps something from made in Oregon or maybe some American Ginseng.