secret meeting

Guest bbridges51

You know, Eric, the past several months have been so stressful for all of us, that it's nice this group has become playful.

You are right, though, that we should also stay the course and focus on the topic at hand. Is there a way to separate the playfulness from the important content?

I dunno.

But, we're all in this together, 5 blue thingies or not.

Brian

You know, Eric, the past several months have been so stressful for all of us, that it's nice this group has become playful.

You are right, though, that we should also stay the course and focus on the topic at hand.  Is there a way to separate the playfulness from the important content?

I dunno.

Brian

I am reading you loud and clear Brian. I really do.

Yes, there is a way.. YOU. ME........ OTHERS,

And our belief this just ain't right

You are right, though, that we should also stay the course and focus on the topic at hand.  Is there a way to separate the playfulness from the important content?

I dunno.

Brian

by the way. You're 2 thinggies. I'm five. So that's Mr 5 thinggie to you :-)

Don't you forget that...... :)

Can't help but chime in on this one fellas...the whole things been exasperating for both us and our sweeties. If this were a lawsuit against DOS, punitive damages by a jury of our peers would triple the deficit! No lie nowadays with generous juries making companies pay for injuires inflicted.

It's almost over, and I think the playfulness you speak of is a natural outlet of the frustration we've endured.

Though I THINK the mile high club is more along the playfulness we need, eh?

Can't help but chime in on this one fellas...the whole things been exasperating for both us and our sweeties. If this were a lawsuit against DOS, punitive damages by a jury of our peers would triple the deficit! No lie nowadays with generous juries making companies pay for injuires inflicted.

It's almost over, and I think the playfulness you speak of is a natural outlet of the frustration we've endured.

Joe, I knew you were on drugs buddy ! LOL

That's OK.. I'm om Jim Beam

Joe, I knew you were on drugs buddy ! LOL

That's OK.. I'm om Jim Beam

btw, great to hear from you. Where have you been when I was collecting vane blue thinggies ?