What day and time is the American citizen hour?

jmusic220

Hi all,

For some reason, the Guangzhou consulate website isn't working on my computer. I need to know what day of the week and time the "American Citizen Hour" is at the consulate. My fiance has his k-1 interview on April 10th, and I'm going with him...but I also want to go the American Citizen Hour to prove that I'm there and everything. Ok, thanks for your help. Oh, and my fiance is applying for the k-1 visa....so should I go to the Immigrant Visa hour or the Non-immigrant?

Edited by jmusic220 (see edit history)

Hi all,

For some reason, the Guangzhou consulate website isn't working on my computer. I need to know what day of the week and time the "American Citizen Hour" is at the consulate. My fiance has his k-1 interview on April 10th, and I'm going with him...but I also want to go the American Citizen Hour to prove that I'm there and everything. Ok, thanks for your help. Oh, and my fiance is applying for the k-1 visa....so should I go to the Immigrant Visa hour or the Non-immigrant?

jmusic220:

Try this link, I think this will answer your questions!

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18694

I attended ACH, I first went to the consulate in the morning to find out when to be there, was told to be there in the afternoon before 2:00pm Friday, with Q&A starting at 2:30.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)