Caution to AOS Filing - no fingerprint fee

I didn't believe Sysy's report that their AOS was rejected by BCIS office because they included the fee for fingerprint until today, when I receive our package rejected the same way.

Believe it or not, the Officer in BCIS don't know that he could just return that $50 check to me or even tear it up if he doesn't like that. I specificly marked on the check and wrote three checks separately.

So if you are filing in San Jose office, Be caution, don't include fingerprint fee on yours.

I sent in a seperate check for the fingerprint fee, does this mean they will reject it? I know INS is not to bright, in the past I sent a check for 2 forms, I 129 and I 130 only to have to send in 2 seprate checks because they could not figure out what to do with the money, I had to cash in the money orders after I sent in seperate checks, any thoughts on this. :lol:

I sent in a seperate check for the fingerprint fee, does this mean they will reject it? I know INS is not to bright, in the past I sent a check for 2 forms, I 129 and I 130 only to have to send in 2 seprate checks because they could not figure out what to do with the money, I had to cash in the money orders after I sent in seperate checks, any thoughts on this. :lol:

it will depend on the office you sent them to.

lotto again...

ours was accepted... we have the fingerprinting appointment this morning.

Don’t we all wish we live in Wichita, KS :(

Right, unless you know someone has gone through the same from the same office, it is a lotto… by the Bureau of Certified Impossible Service. :(

sy

LOL I like that one Certified Impossible Service....

BTW, we got the EAD card too today ! Didn't even ask.. they said it was ready here in Wichita... ( we mailed the app as told to Kansas city )

:blink: :lol:

Sys, why don't you point out to your BCIS office the fact that another office accepted not only the check, but scheduled the FP appt a week later.... and see what they say.. Just for the hell of it. :blink:

I sent in a seperate check for the fingerprint fee, does this mean they will reject it? I know INS is not to bright, in the past I sent a check for 2 forms, I 129 and I 130 only to have to send in 2 seprate checks because they could not figure out what to do with the money, I had to cash in the money orders after I sent in seperate checks, any thoughts on this. :blink:

Kaige.. You could send them a calculator :blink:

Good grief... What a bunch of $%!#$%$%

Sys, why don't you point out to your BCIS office the fact that another office accepted not only the check, but scheduled the FP appt a week later.... and see what they say.. Just for the hell of it. <_<

Eric,

Only in your dreams would a BCIS office listen to our complains. Or else should we call it a "dream coming true"? :lol:

sy

Sys, why don't you point out to your BCIS office the fact that another office accepted not only the check, but scheduled the FP appt a week later.... and see what they say.. Just for the hell of it. <_<

Eric,

Only in your dreams would a BCIS office listen to our complains. Or else should we call it a "dream coming true"? :lol:

sy

that's why I said " just for the hell of it " :lol:

I received my paper back today, they are wanting a completed I - 140 / I - 360 and a I -526. If you add up everything for these forms, I think the govt is in it for the money. :angry:  ;)  :blink:

I agree. For example the Advance Parole I-131 serves no useful purpose whatsoever as far as I am concerned.. Except the $ 110 for Uncle Sam.

I called the national number , you need to go to the local office, Tampa Fla,( example) do not send your papers to the office listed on the paper, (example) Texas Service Center, an appointment should be made with your local office, this is why they ask for more paperwork. We are requested to go in person, THIS IS A RELIEF :huh: :( :)