Bath towel, face towel

When I lived in Dallas, I always ran the air conditioner enough the indoor humidity was never a problem. Thick towels never got stinky.

We don't call that "Texas"

I hear ya. Up North they often remind people that Texas has the right to legally leave the US and become its own Nation again and they would if they didn't have to take Houston with them. :ph34r:

In the hot humid south of China, a thick towel gets stinky in a day or two because it never gets dry. Unless you have a clothes dryer you'll be washing your towel quite often and it's never dry.

I asked Jie, and that was pretty much her explanation. Since they dont have dryers, it is easier to dry small towel than a larger one.

In the hot humid south of China, a thick towel gets stinky in a day or two because it never gets dry. Unless you have a clothes dryer you'll be washing your towel quite often and it's never dry.

I asked Jie, and that was pretty much her explanation. Since they dont have dryers, it is easier to dry small towel than a larger one.

my girl is from the north though

my girl is from the north though

Mine is from the North too.

.We Texans love to argue between Dallas and Houston. We had the banks to finance their oil drilling. Now we both went under.

And by the way. They don't make airconditioners that can pull the humidity out of Houston's air. The beds are almost as damp as New Orleans. That place is a fishbowl anyway if it rains too hard. Why is it that in a place that is concave by the water they build the very thinnest slab foundations with no earth build up to let water run off away from your house? Right through the front door the water comes. People put towels down by the door sill. Geeze :D

But then again there is nothing quite like a young pretty Houston girls accent. :(