Are we screwed???

Hello everyone¡­ big mistake on my part!

The biometrics appointment for my SO was yesterday (02/20) and I have it down in my appointment book as tomorrow (02/22)¡­

It¡¯s currently 8pm, 02/21 in California, so I can¡¯t call anyone¡­

Are we screwed? Because it says in big bold letters, miss this appointment and it will be considered abandoned.

Until tomorrow when I can call, I sure would like to read some feedback to our situation¡­

Thanks

The biometrics appointment for my SO was yesterday (02/20) and I have it down in my appointment book as tomorrow (02/22)¡­

Are we screwed? Because it says in big bold letters, miss this appointment and it will be considered abandoned.

Until tomorrow when I can call, I sure would like to read some feedback to our situation¡­

Thanks

Show up tomorrow, with the appt letter. Others have showed up early with no problem whatsoever.

Biometric appt is usually done by the Service Center. They are pretty flexible. Just make sure you don't miss the AOS interview.

Awesome¡­ hopes are high and we will go tomorrow morning¡­ we feel a lot better reading these posts¡­ thank you so much¡­ nice wake up call, so I¡¯ll be more diligent with the AOS interview¡­

On your 797C (I have mine in front of me) about 1 inch above the application barcode(s) (We ahve two becaue it is a 485/765 combo EAD/AOS for a K-3). Not the 2d barcode at the top, but the 128 barcode at the bottom. It should say that you can go to any FOLLOWING (ours says Wednesday) at the same time and then gives a deadline. Our original appointment wwas 2/2/07 at 11, and we have until 4/16 before we 'abandon' our application.

Thanks