Only 2 visa pick up days ?

I think we are in the some boat, may be the govt. is up to the old c..p. my wife called again today and they were so very rude to her, I can't wait till I travel there after this is over so I can tell them what I think, I just hope I don't end up in a chinese jail before this is over, but I would be most happy as I would see my darling wife every day as she has to bring me food under chinese rule,that the family takes care of you. I have my father calling for me in the morning so lets see what he can find out

Hang in there Eric, Sherlock is working behind the sences.

I still think we all should call CA and ask where our case security check is.

The big question is, is it in GZ?

Im not real fond of the no FIFO either. Im happy some are getting visas,

many have waited much longer.

I think this is another issue for CA to fix, they are over all the consualtes.

I think we are in the some boat, may be the govt. is up to the old c..p. my wife called again today and they were so very rude to her, I can't wait till I travel there after this is over so I can tell them what I think, I just hope I don't end up in a chinese jail before this is over, but I would be most happy as I would see my darling wife every day as she has to bring me food under chinese rule,that the family takes care of you. I have my father calling for me in the morning so lets see what he can find out

I can only guess you wife spoke with a lady with a attitude and an accent

Hang in there Eric, Sherlock is working behind the sences.

I still think we all should call CA and ask where our case security check is.

The big question is, is it in GZ?

Im not real fond of the no FIFO either. Im happy some are getting visas,

many have waited much longer.

I think this is another issue for CA to fix, they are over all the consualtes.

I think they are doing a kinda-FIFO at GZ, sort of/ kinda . LOL , but not a DoS.. Remember, it does not matter when the interview was, What matters is SINCE WHEN you actually waiting for the interview ( I think Bob, got his visa, but he had a late July P4 but only a Dec interview.. We got interview 30 days after P4..In other word... WHEN was the check started regardless of the status .

Be right back.. Need another Absolut.. LOL

you can go to the consulate and raise hell if you want after that mess is over. You won't end up in a Chines Jail.... Just an American one :-)

Consulate/ embassy are U.S territory technically.

We'll bring you doughnuts !!

Just my 2 cent here, and really don't mean to flame anything or anybody  :(

I never think it is a good idea to stop calling DOS/CA. (Mark, You are absolutely right in my mind) Although, somebody comes back saying we should give them sometime to sort things out, at least they should give us a big picture about what is going on first. Otherwise, how we know what they are busy for!

Only keeping pressure can make things go forward. And we deserve a answer after this long wait...

guys.. Remember CA is just a part of DoS. The line we call (6631225) is just a public line.. Nothing more... The checks are done at another level....and how the info flows, nobody is really sure. We can only take a good guess

So we really can't aggregate all State's Depts as one. They just are not.

I commend Sherlock Mark for his work. CA will apply policies from State.

DoS public line merely look at a screen.

So there is no need to harass the public line. they merely report what pops us on their screen....

No need to harass GZ either. I think they have put up a good team there. They are working hard. New management has done a lot. Yesterday I asked a practical question ( not case related ) I got the answer the next morning.

State's ( the big honchos ) like Mark said are a key... We can and should keep working on that.

You are correct Eric, the 663-1225 is a DOS info line only accually it is a CA info line which is all under the DoS umbrella.

As I was told by one info line worker ( cant say who ) The only way to get answers is to call the CA office or DOS office directly.

And to tell the CA and DOS office that the 662-1225 people need more info to help us better.

Can I post the DOS and the CA phone number here, its no secret its on their web site, thats how i got it.

I have had great luck asking simple question to these people.

You are correct Eric, the 663-1225 is a DOS info line only accually it is a CA info line which is all under the DoS umbrella.

As I was told by one info line worker ( cant say who ) The only way to get answers is to call the CA office or DOS office directly.

And to tell the CA and DOS office that the 662-1225 people need more info to help us better.

Can I post the DOS and the CA phone number here, its no secret its on their web site, thats how i got it.

I have had great luck asking simple question to these people.

this # 202-663-1225 in in W-DC!!