If wife leaves the country........

David, it seems that FC has tapes videos or a PI to give a deposition on his wifes sexual exploits, and his bankers experience when his wife came in with her own money to send to China. If she has a hearing to keep her greem card and FC comes in with this kind of evidence what would the courts usually do??? I beleive he also has webcams at home to show no abuse...... That's assuming someone want to sit throught hundreds of hours of boring....

"Abuse" is not a charge that would be brought against Scott - if she wants to claim it, she will. My guess is that it only takes a little bit of coaching to be able to flavor it as an abuse case - virtually every break-up has incidents that can be patterned as abuse.

There is a chance that they might pair up Scott's evidence with her case, but it's not definite at all.

No court is involved, since no one is actually accused of anything.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question I have. If she were to go to prison wouldn't the I-864 give the federal govt the ability to come after the petitioner to compensate them for their costs? The whole point of the I-864 is prevent beneficaries from becoming a burden on the state. Prisoners are definitely a burden.

It's an interesting catch... but I would think that it doesn't apply.. suppose any spousal immigrant got caught doing something and goes to jail... I don't think they go after the spouse (sponsor) to foot the prison costs.

What seems the issue here, to me, is whether it proceeds towards immigration fraud or some criminal activity; whether it's deportation or jail. In the end, they might only see this as a husband jealous of losing his wife to another man and say, 'divorce happens'..

One question I have. If she were to go to prison wouldn't the I-864 give the federal govt the ability to come after the petitioner to compensate them for their costs? The whole point of the I-864 is prevent beneficaries from becoming a burden on the state. Prisoners are definitely a burden.

That's an academic argument only.

Can you see the press pick that one up? The government (USCIS at least) would be crucified by public opinion.

Victims must pay prison costs?

it seems that FC has tapes videos or a PI to give a deposition on his wifes sexual exploits, and his bankers experience when his wife came in with her own money to send to China. If she has a hearing to keep her greem card and FC comes in with this kind of evidence what would the courts usually do??? I beleive he also has webcams at home to show no abuse...... That's assuming someone want to sit throught hundreds of hours of boring....

Lawrence, just curious, why have you become so emotionally involved with this?

it seems that FC has tapes videos or a PI to give a deposition on his wifes sexual exploits, and his bankers experience when his wife came in with her own money to send to China. If she has a hearing to keep her greem card and FC comes in with this kind of evidence what would the courts usually do??? I beleive he also has webcams at home to show no abuse...... That's assuming someone want to sit throught hundreds of hours of boring....

Lawrence, just curious, why have you become so emotionally involved with this?

I spoke to the guy and feel sorry for him (must be my feminine side :sosad: )

Actually I married a women back in 2000 who I loved very deeply. She didn;t scam other men for money and did not want to get divorced, but she did love to sneak ouf and date other men. The range fo emotions of loving someone who is cheating on you is unbeleiveable. It is not something I would ever want to expereince again. I broke up with her when the hurt was greater then the love. So I do not know Scott but I understand what he is going through and some of what he is feeling. I could get as much sex as I wanted but she did not know what the word love meant.

Edited by phantom1949 (see edit history)

David, it seems that FC has tapes videos or a PI to give a deposition on his wifes sexual exploits, and his bankers experience when his wife came in with her own money to send to China. If she has a hearing to keep her greem card and FC comes in with this kind of evidence what would the courts usually do??? I beleive he also has webcams at home to show no abuse...... That's assuming someone want to sit throught hundreds of hours of boring....

"Abuse" is not a charge that would be brought against Scott - if she wants to claim it, she will. My guess is that it only takes a little bit of coaching to be able to flavor it as an abuse case - virtually every break-up has incidents that can be patterned as abuse.

There is a chance that they might pair up Scott's evidence with her case, but it's not definite at all.

Let me assure everybody that I am not a violent man!!!!!!! I have never done more than raised my voice to her. Absolutely never even touched her body while we were argueing!!!

FC

Let me assure everybody that I am not a violent man!!!!!!! I have never done more than raised my voice to her. Absolutely never even touched her body while we were argueing!!!

FC

Agreed!

But given today¡¯s court system and the way crazy (Out of control) women act ¨C you can be guaranteed that¡¯s what she will say. If a lawyer gets a hold of her, then it will be verbal abuse (you yelled at me).

This will be her defense and it¡¯s your word against hers unless you can prove otherwise (Illegal activities, lying, cheating), in which I am sure you have all your bases covered to show this in which will show her character. Just make sure you stash your evidence ¡°offshore¡± from the house.

FC,

I have refrained from posting in your thread, but it seems like it is time to say something.

Sh## or get off the pot!

Please don't take this as bashing you, I would give the same advice to my closest friend or brother. It's just time you take your evidence to a divorce attorney of your choosing and present it. Suggest that the attorney make arrangements for blood tests to confirm your suspicions. Follow the attorneys advice and do absolutely NOTHING outside of what your attorney recommends.

If there is evidence that confirms what you suspect the attorney will more than likely do the following and not necessarily in this order:

1. Help you file criminal charges.
  2. File for divorce.
  3. File a restraining order against her having contact with you.
  4. Notify USCIS of the charges.

Just like having faith in God you need to have faith in a competent attorney to protect you and look out for your welfare. And the hardest part is letting them do their job, both God and an attorney. It is not your job to seek retribution, it is your job to do what your attorney suggests and leave pride and vengeance out of the situation.

While you may feel moral support discussing your situation here you need to get legal support to protect you from someone you believe is attempting to harm you.

If you have already taken action with an attorney, great, if not then you need to make that your first stop tomorrow morning and get things rolling.

FC,

I have refrained from posting in your thread, but it seems like it is time to say something.

Sh## or get off the pot!

Please don't take this as bashing you, I would give the same advice to my closest friend or brother. It's just time you take your evidence to a divorce attorney of your choosing and present it. Suggest that the attorney make arrangements for blood tests to confirm your suspicions. Follow the attorneys advice and do absolutely NOTHING outside of what your attorney recommends.

If there is evidence that confirms what you suspect the attorney will more than likely do the following and not necessarily in this order:

1. Help you file criminal charges.
  2. File for divorce.
  3. File a restraining order against her having contact with you.
  4. Notify USCIS of the charges.

Just like having faith in God you need to have faith in a competent attorney to protect you and look out for your welfare. And the hardest part is letting them do their job, both God and an attorney. It is not your job to seek retribution, it is your job to do what your attorney suggests and leave pride and vengeance out of the situation.

While you may feel moral support discussing your situation here you need to get legal support to protect you from someone you believe is attempting to harm you.

If you have already taken action with an attorney, great, if not then you need to make that your first stop tomorrow morning and get things rolling.

Excellent advise. Specific and to the point. FC follow what Lee suggests.