Ask the Whitehouse

Hi Everyone,

I have just read that starting today that the Whitehouse will open a new chat line to ask questions of the Whitehouse. It will open at 6 PM EST today. Thiis maybe a good chance to question why our Fiancee Visa are taking so long and why in this time of high speed computers, why all documents must go manually from office to office. The piece didn't say that the questions had to be about any one subject, so this could be a good time for us to view our complaints with the present holdups.

Just a thought?

Guest Long_strider

I went to the site and asked a question. After 34 minutes still no answer..but they are talking about football....homebased faith initiatives, Saddam Hussien, North Korea, invading France and Virgina wine.

;) :D

I went to the site and asked a question.  After 34 minutes still no answer..but they are talking about football....homebased faith initiatives, Saddam Hussien, North Korea, invading France and Virgina wine.

;)  :)

Somehow this does not surprise me. :) ;)

we should keep asking no matter what, here is next schedule, that's today:

And please join us for future online discussions as the "Ask the White House" forums continue. Tomorrow, Mark Forman, Administrator for Electronic Government, will be available online.