Letter fr fiancee's ex allowing daughter to leave China

I have applied for my fiancee and her 14-year-old daughter to come together, but I understand she must present a notarized letter at the time of interview from her ex allowing her daughter to leave the country. Anyone who has done this before can help me - either in Chinese or English. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I'll just post it again. This worked for us. Here is the English Translation (notarized of course) from the ex-husband. You need to fill in the variables.

DECLARATION

Declarer: <ex-husband's name>, male, born on mm/dd/ccyy, now residing at <his current address>.

I, <ex-husband's name> and <YOUR fiancee's name> registered for divorce on <date of their divorce>. <child's name> is our only <daughter/son>. Her mother <YOUR fiancee's name> is looking after <child's name> after our divorce. Now <YOUR fiancee's name> is wanting to immigrate to the U.S.A. So I agree that <child's name> may go to the U.S.A. with her mother and her mother <YOUR fiancee's name> would exercise guardianship of her.

[signature]

mm/dd/ccyy

The Chinese language document was signed by the ex in the presence of a provincial Notary officer. The officer will then do the translation, notarization and binding of the documents.

Also notice that it gives the location of the ex and takes any of those questions off of the interview table when the time comes. Expect your wife to pay for all of the notary fees and have several copies made too.

Good Luck!

Edited by Yuanyang (see edit history)

Edit: Nevermind, I'll just post it again. This worked for us. Here is the English Translation (notarized of course) from the ex-husband. You need to fill in the variables.

DECLARATION

Declarer: <ex-husband's name>, male, born on mm/dd/ccyy, now residing at <his current address>.

I, <ex-husband's name> and <YOUR fiancee's name> registered for divorce on <date of their divorce>. <child's name> is our only <daughter/son>. Her mother <YOUR fiancee's name> is looking after <child's name> after our divorce. Now <YOUR fiancee's name> is wanting to immigrate to the U.S.A. So I agree that <child's name> may go to the U.S.A. with her mother and her mother <YOUR fiancee's name> would exercise guardianship of her.

[signature]

mm/dd/ccyy

The Chinese language document was signed by the ex in the presence of a provincial Notary officer. The officer will then do the translation, notarization and binding of the documents.

Also notice that it gives the location of the ex and takes any of those questions off of the interview table when the time comes. Expect your wife to pay for all of the notary fees and have several copies made too.

Good Luck!