DS-230 and instructions

Is it possible to get the DS-230 and the instruction packet in Chinese so it is easier for my wife to read and understand? I cant seem to find it if it is.

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

Is it possible to get the DS-230 and the instruction packet in Chinese so it is easier for my wife to read and understand? I cant seem to find it if it is.

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

I'm not sure if she'll get a Chinese copy of the DS-230 (it could be that she does) but I know for sure she'll get instructions in both Chinese and English.

In my case we filled out the DS-230 together, I filled it in and sent her it and she looked it over, and told me what to adjust and I made the adjustments until we have it just right, I then sent it to her and she printed and signed it for sending to the consulate.

Regular Adobe Acrobat allows saving the data entered into the form. I sent the completed form to her in PDF form so all she had to do was print it out.

The Department of State did not produce this form in other languages.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

Chinese forum: http://usa.bbs.net/bbs/01/index.html, here called it as 001. The Chinese Admin: &Mywife& helps Chinese SOs fill out all kind of forms. And also there are instructions in 001 to assist your Chinese Sos fill out all forms.

Thanks I sent the link onto my wife.... Her Engilsh is pretty good but I know when I can find things in Chinese its much easier for her to understand.

Thanks I sent the link onto my wife.... Her Engilsh is pretty good but I know when I can find things in Chinese its much easier for her to understand.

Hello rick!

If you fill out your DS-3032 like i think you did you will receive the DS-230.

I pretty sure you can do the same as with your DS-3032 ( you know, You fill it out and email it to her to sign )

I'm sure you have seen the english DS-230.

Most of the information you should have on you I-129F and Your I-130.

It will be the same for the DS-230.

I should be receiving my DS-230 in a few weeks.