This morning at 7:30 Yin called me to tell me her letter arrived today. For once GZ did something quickly. Only one day from the time they sent the letter. Yin and Xindi will leave ChongQing on Wednesday and fly to GZ. Pick up their visas on Thursday and fly back to ChongQing. We are working on booking a flight for them for the 15th.

Nine months of a slow process and now every thing is happening so quickly. I am so excited right now. The 19th is my birthday. I couldn't dream of a better present.

Thank you to everyone at CFL for their help and encouragement. The wait is almost over.

Jim, Yin and Xindi :o

Thanks to all of you.

How do I feel? Words can not express the feelings. It's something that you have to experience. Those of you who have come before know and those of you yet to come will know in time. Let me say this, it is a truly wonderful feeling. However the best is yet to come.

I'll keep you posted.

Jim

Thanks ttlee and donahso.I have already had my visa safe at hand now :lol: .

There were only 6-7 persons there to pick up visa today. I rushed to the consulate at the last minute to 11. And I did meet a nice lady with a handsome young boy, from chongqing. :(:lol: We waited long time , and it rained while our waiting, but everything fine, we finally had our visa and packet. ;) It makes me feel so good when I realized that the wait is really over now.

The lady and the boy told me they would head to NYC on 18th, so I guess it is time for jim to get exicited . Good luck to us all. :lol: