:huh: I got my N0A2 in late November from CSC. The hard copy said that my petition had been approved and was being sent to the consulate that I had listed in my petition. It said if I had any questions regarding the status of the petition that I should contact the consulate. When you folks got your N0A2's did it say that it was going to the consulate or to the NVC? A couple of people at VJ told me that their N0A2's said their petitions were being forwarded to the NVC and gave specific guidance on how to check on their petition at the NVC. I called the NVC but never got a live person, so I input my WAC number into their system and it said no record of my petition was in their system yet. I'm concerned if my petition is still sitting at CSC, is in transit to NVC or is in fact headed to GUZ, having skipped the NVC based on what my N0A2 says. Any and all thoughts/answers are welcome.

Welcome to CFL. After you have been approved (NOA2) your petition is sent to NVC. From there it will go through a short review (hopefully) and then is sent on to the consulate. Please post your timeline. You can do that by clicking on "My Controls" then edit your signature. Good luck. :huh: