Hi, I just purchased minutes for my wife to call to set her second interview. The problem is my wife keeps getting hanged up when she is the next in line.

Does anybody here know of a number to call so my wife can schedule her second interview? The number on the blue slip (from first interview) tells my wife she needs to buy minutes. I don't mind buying minutes but she is not getting through.

Thank You.

Recently very hard to call and make a pointment, GUZ didn't open the quota for cr1 only date for k1. Some one already payed several hundreds yuan to buy card to make the pointment but failed.

The freshest information is the quota opened for cr1 today! A lady who's CR1 interivewed on 1 nov. ,called 4008 almost 1 months, finally got apointment today, date on 3 Jan 2007, it was not open even till this morniNg at about 10am , she got it at about lunch time.

So let you SO keep trying, but really need a lot money.

Edited by mama bear (see edit history)

What is going on with the US Consulate in GZ??? I can not believe they CHARGE to speak to someone just to get an appointment. As if that is not BAD enough, the person calling CAN'T get through easily. Talk about putting people through the loop. When I purchased the minutes for my wife, she was hanged up twice within the first three times when she became the next person in the queue to talk to a live person. I can't find anywhere on the website to complain about this. I can get over paying for the call but how many times will my wife get hanged up before talking to someone just to get an appointment.

When my wife does get to a live person is she issued an interview date over the phone or they will send her a letter with the date?

Thanks

Recently very hard to call and make a pointment, GUZ didn't open the quota for cr1 only date for k1. Some one already payed several hundreds yuan to buy card to make the pointment but failed.

The freshest information is the quota opened for cr1 today! A lady who's CR1 interivewed on 1 nov. ,called 4008 almost 1 months, finally got apointment today, date on 3 Jan 2007, it was not open even till this morniNg at about 10am , she got it at about lunch time.

So let you SO keep trying, but really need a lot money.

she will pick a date, on which she will simply drop off any additional material evidence.. it is not another interview. She gets the outcome of that review in two working days.

What is going on with the US Consulate in GZ??? I can not believe they CHARGE to speak to someone just to get an appointment. As if that is not BAD enough, the person calling CAN'T get through easily. Talk about putting people through the loop. When I purchased the minutes for my wife, she was hanged up twice within the first three times when she became the next person in the queue to talk to a live person. I can't find anywhere on the website to complain about this. I can get over paying for the call but how many times will my wife get hanged up before talking to someone just to get an appointment.

When my wife does get to a live person is she issued an interview date over the phone or they will send her a letter with the date?