Your cover letter looks good. It doesn't hurt a thing to send in additional documents. It will end up in the folder they will have on you; which reminds me, don't forget to do the standard two-hole punch on all the documents you submit and also take a good look at the mailing tips on the USCIS website to get some ideas.

You can use ACCO clips or clamclips to hold your papers together. It makes for a really nice and professional looking package. And if you want to really be "particular", use the sticky hole re-enforcements to ensure stability of all your documents. This will deprive them of any excuses in "loosing" a document!...:D

-good luck

FC-029 is not needed.

That's the correct address for regular mail.

The instructions say that FC-029 is needed any time you submit a photo copy of a document, it could be read as 1 for each photo copied document. Better it is there just in case! Mike

what instructions?

Two years of studying the process and petition submissions shows this form is irrelevant for both the visa process and AOS.

If one really wants to, they can include the following language on the cover letter:

"Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date."

Sounds like you've got it figured out.. good luck.