Welcome letter

My husband finally got his welcome letter. It took the post office a month to deliver cuz the address is wrong. No wonder it took it so long while most people got their welcome letter in three weeks and followed by the GC. Now I wonder where the GC is. I called USCIS, the lady said, "well, the address on the welcome letter is wrong, it doesn't mean the address on the GC would be wrong, please give us 30 days, call back on Nov 30 if you still haven't received the GC by then."

Did anyone have the same situation? What should I do now?

You will have to wait 30 days. You might try calling the local post office for the address they had wrong on the welcome letter and let them know you are expecting the green card which may also be sent to the wrong address.

Does this welcome letter come after entry or after AOS? We have not received the welcome letter either and it has been a month now. Who can I call about this? Is the GC automatic upon entry or do we have to file AOS first? I am really confused about this part. The paperwork seems easy enough for AOS and most we have already filled out. Anyone willing to help by phone? Send me PM if so

Mike