I129F touched 5 times in a row

Hopefully I won't receive an email asking for REF!

You said 5 times in a row, does that mean 5 days in a row the website was updated?

I was "touched" last week, but nothing since. I've been checking everyday since.... but David told me to sleep like I do everyday... I've been trying to do that :coolthumb:

You said 5 times in a row, does that mean 5 days in a row the website was updated?

I was "touched" last week, but nothing since. I've been checking everyday since.... but David told me to sleep like I do everyday... I've been trying to do that :roller:

Yup. Since transferred to VSC on 11/9, the update date has been changing everyday this week. Look my timeline.

There's only three messages that are useful online: Received, RFE, Completed. Everything else is not too useful...

That is if they decide to update the online notice...

This is just the beginning.. patience is much needed throughout this process... good luck. :coolthumb:

Exactly! They never updated my status until it was mailed to GUZ (never showed any of the RFE's that were sent re: IMBRA) and then only my K3 was updated, my status for my CR1 & CR2 still show that the package is being sent to to NVC as of 5/19/06. It is time to sit back and wait :blink: