Hello, Everyone!

My fiancee Rongjiao and I spent three whole days in Green Bay, WI, our home before going trucking together. Rongjiao saw 18 different states in the 25 days we were gone. My company sent us to Texas and Florida. While in Florida we spent time at two beaches, bought a swim suit (great picture taking!). I can't believe it, but Rongjiao really liked traveling with me in our work van. We picked up and delivered 16 loads of freight in that time, made some good money and it was like a paid honeymoon! Now we are finally back at home and will continue the marriage license process. We will soon file the I-485 and the Travel permit I-131. I feel that I am the most luckiest man on earth! For kicks, we are going white-tailed deer hunting, staying in a nice little cabin in the north-west Wisconsin woods for Saturday and Sunday. In case anyone is wondering whether all the waiting is worth it: YES!!!!!

Sounds great, I love trucking.

I too look forward to showing my Yu around the states. I used to be a long haul truck driver, but gave that up 7 years ago, and am now working in IT. But trucking is still in my blood, I am fortunate to also have a recreational part time job with a racing team, my job with the team is maintain website, take many pictures of the race cars on the various tracks, solve IT problems for the team, and best of all I get to transport the cars and all of the equipment to and from the various races, at tracks all over the USA, using an 18 wheel tractor trailer. My Yu is looking forward to the travel.

Hey, congratulations man. Sounds like a lot of fun, drove one of those 18-wheelers myself hauling produce to Canada from Texas and California for about 18 years but that's was in another life, hehe. But gosh, what a great way to see the USA. Congratulations and always the best to you and your wife.

Wheel Man

Hello, Everyone!

My fiancee Rongjiao and I spent three whole days in Green Bay, WI, our home before going trucking together. Rongjiao saw 18 different states in the 25 days we were gone. My company sent us to Texas and Florida. While in Florida we spent time at two beaches, bought a swim suit (great picture taking!). I can't believe it, but Rongjiao really liked traveling with me in our work van. We picked up and delivered 16 loads of freight in that time, made some good money and it was like a paid honeymoon! Now we are finally back at home and will continue the marriage license process. We will soon file the I-485 and the Travel permit I-131. I feel that I am the most luckiest man on earth! For kicks, we are going white-tailed deer hunting, staying in a nice little cabin in the north-west Wisconsin woods for Saturday and Sunday. In case anyone is wondering whether all the waiting is worth it: YES!!!!!

Congratulations, Mr. Bill. Glad you're having fun. So when's the wedding? My brother used to drive for United Van Lines and I would go with him once in a while. It was fun - hard work, but fun. Good luck and keep on truckin! :D

So far Lao Po and I have flown from SoCal to Chicago twice and once from Chicago to Europe and beyond. Of course we also made the beautiful flight from Beijing to LAX on a wonderfully clear day.

She marvels at the vast vistas of the US. She has noticed the regional differences in the American population.

We look to more travel fun in the future!