I can't sleep ! argh!

Sir Lancelot,

Thanks for the info. I now use Ambien on flights. Halzion from US was too strong. Stilnox require a valid script from China?

Dave

Stilnox is the exact same drug from Sanofi Aventis. Only difference is it's marketed as Ambien in the US and as Stilnox in Europe and Asia.

It will require a prescription. But so much cheaper in China than here. A box of 20 pills will cost 72 rmb. A 30 tablet supply goes anywhere from $80-150USD in the US. Of course with medical insurance, it should be $10-$25 depending on your drug plan.

Edited by SirLancelot (see edit history)

Too bad you asked after you are there. The first time I went to China, I felt horrible, it took me like 4 days to start feeling ok... Then I found "No-JetLag" on the internet. I starting to take them when I got on my 1st plane and took them all the way to China and I felt fine. Maybe one day I felt a little different , but much better than the first time. I've been to China 2 times since the 1st time and I have felt fine. I recommend No JetLag, it doesn't make you tired or affect you in anyway that I could tell.