CFL Hainan

Jawja boy, I been meanin' to axe you somethin' 'bout movin' to Chinatucky, and I'm serious as a crap pinchin' on the end of yore johnson.

Do them Chinese officials have any rules about guys like you n' me havin' a rusted out Chevy, or the occassional 62' Studybaker sittin' on blocks out front of the highrise concrete buildin's they call houses?

I mean, I been thankin' and ya know me, I ain't gonna be right if'n I ain't got my ol' Studybaker sittin' out in my "front chard" so's I can sit in a lawn chair and gaze at it occassionally...and I know you gonna need a convienent place for them empty fake PBR cans.

Whatcha say? Heck, I know you ain't gonna be right neither if'n you ain't got somethin' sittin' on blocks out front.

Are them Chinese yard ornament friendly, or is we'uns gonna be yard ornament challenged?

tsap seui

A concerned redneck

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm serious as a crap pinchin' on the end of yore johnson.

That's a whole different forum tsap. :roller:

Did he mean a CRAB ??? :victory:

I think you are right Roger :cheering: :whistling: Man that hurts just thinkin about it. Cuz Tsap brings up a valid point here. Do you have a parking space for your unit? Mine has one for each unit that is made from grass and bricks with holes in them. So whatever is parked on top of them is actually on blocks. Since I am not gonna need a car :ph34r: then the space is open for whatever I guess.

That's a whole different forum tsap. :o

Did he mean a CRAB ??? :huh:

I think you are right Roger :lol: :blink: Man that hurts just thinkin about it. Cuz Tsap brings up a valid point here. Do you have a parking space for your unit? Mine has one for each unit that is made from grass and bricks with holes in them. So whatever is parked on top of them is actually on blocks. Since I am not gonna need a car ;) then the space is open for whatever I guess.

Do you mean you get FREE parking space??? We would have to pay a monthly fee for parking on Hainan and in Yunnan we could buy an underground spot for $5000. but declined although I thimk we will have a car...well one of those "bread vans" more likely... :lol:

That's a whole different forum tsap. ;)

Did he mean a CRAB ??? :o

I think you are right Roger :lol: :lol: Man that hurts just thinkin about it. Cuz Tsap brings up a valid point here. Do you have a parking space for your unit? Mine has one for each unit that is made from grass and bricks with holes in them. So whatever is parked on top of them is actually on blocks. Since I am not gonna need a car ;) then the space is open for whatever I guess.

Do you mean you get FREE parking space??? We would have to pay a monthly fee for parking on Hainan and in Yunnan we could buy an underground spot for $5000. but declined although I thimk we will have a car...well one of those "bread vans" more likely... :huh:

Dang Roger, how did you know I used to have a "bread van?" :o Yes my parking space is FREE!! :blink: Each unit has a number of spaces in front of the buildings with one reserved for each unit. :)

I think you are right Roger :lol: :lol: Man that hurts just thinkin about it. Cuz Tsap brings up a valid point here. Do you have a parking space for your unit? Mine has one for each unit that is made from grass and bricks with holes in them. So whatever is parked on top of them is actually on blocks. Since I am not gonna need a car ;) then the space is open for whatever I guess.

Do you mean you get FREE parking space??? We would have to pay a monthly fee for parking on Hainan and in Yunnan we could buy an underground spot for $5000. but declined although I thimk we will have a car...well one of those "bread vans" more likely... :huh:

Dang Roger, how did you know I used to have a "bread van?" :o Yes my parking space is FREE!! :blink: Each unit has a number of spaces in front of the buildings with one reserved for each unit. :)

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3912/dongfengxiaokongsp0.gif

Looks like a BIMMER from the front don't you thimk??? ;)

That's a whole different forum tsap. :)

Did he mean a CRAB ??? ;)

Dang Roger, how did you know I used to have a "bread van?" ;) Yes my parking space is FREE!! :blink: Each unit has a number of spaces in front of the buildings with one reserved for each unit. ;)

Looks a little different than what I used to have. :o Ok..........what is it and how much does it cost? :o

I think you are right Roger :huh: :lol: Man that hurts just thinkin about it. Cuz Tsap brings up a valid point here. Do you have a parking space for your unit? Mine has one for each unit that is made from grass and bricks with holes in them. So whatever is parked on top of them is actually on blocks. Since I am not gonna need a car ;) then the space is open for whatever I guess.

Do you mean you get FREE parking space??? We would have to pay a monthly fee for parking on Hainan and in Yunnan we could buy an underground spot for $5000. but declined although I thimk we will have a car...well one of those "bread vans" more likely... :o

Dang Roger, how did you know I used to have a "bread van?" ;) Yes my parking space is FREE!! :blink: Each unit has a number of spaces in front of the buildings with one reserved for each unit. ;)

Looks a little different than what I used to have. ;) Ok..........what is it and how much does it cost? :)

This one is a Dongfeng Xiao Kong...just about every Chinese car company makes a version of these lil' vans...they're cheap and some even have suspensions... :lol: