CFL Hainan

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have often been informed how LA has perfect weather... :)

Well sports fans this week LA's temps will range between 65 and 45... :blink: while here on Hainan we will be enjoying a range of 80 to 68... :doctor:

Zhongshan high 77 low 62.8 today and sunshine :)

Not only that Charles but our poor friends in LA are also freezing in the dark where the length of day is now a mere 9:56 compared to Hainan's 10:59... :D

rub rub rub... :o :P

Roggie

I have NOT been a participant in the MUSCLE CAR thread Randy so I wouldn't know...It looks like they only have smallish 4 cylinders though...Isn't that enough for any sane person???

Roggie I have one question for you,

Who was this person that said you was SANE??

I'm almost 99.9% sure the only person that is SANE is that lady that comes from Little Rock.... darn I forget her name?

Its hell to get old and forget names

Roggie

I have NOT been a participant in the MUSCLE CAR thread Randy so I wouldn't know...It looks like they only have smallish 4 cylinders though...Isn't that enough for any sane person???

I'm almost 99.9% sure the only person that is SANE is that lady that comes from Little Rock.... darn I forget her name?

:( Do you mean the one from Park Ridge, Illinois??? :rolleyes:

Roggie

:( Do you mean the one from Park Ridge, Illinois??? :rolleyes:

Don't recall, but if-in I'm not mistaken she is living in up state NY

now. I seem to recall something bout "white water"

must be a river boat ride......"not sure"

Roggie

:P Do you mean the one from Park Ridge, Illinois??? :rolleyes:

Don't recall, but if-in I'm not mistaken she is living in up state NY

now. I seem to recall something bout "white water"

must be a river boat ride......"not sure"

That's the one...some kind of a student radical at Wellesley College... :(

I have often been informed how LA has perfect weather... :gleam:

Well sports fans this week LA's temps will range between 65 and 45... :ph34r: while here on Hainan we will be enjoying a range of 80 to 68... :secret:

Zhongshan high 77 low 62.8 today and sunshine :lol:

Not only that Charles but our poor friends in LA are also freezing in the dark where the length of day is now a mere 9:56 compared to Hainan's 10:59... :P

rub rub rub... :blink: :P

We sorry you have to endure that heat Roger. LA is very nice, cool and refreshing. You know like those wonderful fall days. Warm during the day and brisk at night. What is WI like right now? In China Kumming seems best, alot like LA.

I have often been informed how LA has perfect weather... :D

Well sports fans this week LA's temps will range between 65 and 45... :gleam: while here on Hainan we will be enjoying a range of 80 to 68... :secret:

Zhongshan high 77 low 62.8 today and sunshine :D

Not only that Charles but our poor friends in LA are also freezing in the dark where the length of day is now a mere 9:56 compared to Hainan's 10:59... :D

rub rub rub... :P :P

We sorry you have to endure that heat Roger. LA is very nice, cool and refreshing. You know like those wonderful fall days. Warm during the day and brisk at night. What is WI like right now? In China Kumming seems best, alot like LA.

How can you beat up on Kunming like that Don??? :P :P But seriously I much prefer those beautiful balmy nights than the chilly ones... :ph34r:

As for WI... :blink: :lol:

:draw:

I have often been informed how LA has perfect weather... :D

Well sports fans this week LA's temps will range between 65 and 45... :cold: while here on Hainan we will be enjoying a range of 80 to 68... :happydance:

Zhongshan high 77 low 62.8 today and sunshine :D

rub rub rub... :huh: :P

How can you beat up on Kunming like that Don??? :o :lol: But seriously I much prefer those beautiful balmy nights than the chilly ones... :rolleyes:

As for WI... :angry: :cold:

So Don wants to see Kunming vs LA... :draw:

Month.........Kunming...........LA

Jan.............38-60..............49-68

Mar.............46-69..............52-70

May.............58-76..............58-74

Jul...............63-75..............65-84

Sep.............59-73..............65-83

Nov.............46-64..............53-73

Summer lows are very similar although KM never gets as hot as LA. The winter is definitely warmer in LA...BUT...LA gets practically all it's rain in the winter making it feel colder and KM gets it mostly in the summer when it's said that the rain turns the summer to winter... :ph34r: Of course LA is at a very low elevation and KM is at 6000'. We chose Yuxi, 100 km south of KM, for the summer where it is 1000' lower and about 5 degrees F warmer for night and day... :D

http://weather.msn.com/tenday.aspx?wealocations=wc:8074162

Roger are we going to be able to sustain all this waiting before we retire??? You might just freeze to death in Wisconsin and I might die of thirst before we can get over there. :lol:

My heart is there already Charles... :lol: Just waiting for the rest of me to catch up... :ph34r:

Nothing tropical yet, but I have my houses in Jinghong (hot jungle like), and Deeyang (close to Chengdu, Sichuan). I am thinking of selling the one in Jinghong in a few years and getting one some where else.

Roger are we going to be able to sustain all this waiting before we retire??? You might just freeze to death in Wisconsin and I might die of thirst before we can get over there. :(

My heart is there already Charles... :ph34r: Just waiting for the rest of me to catch up... :rolleyes:

Nothing tropical yet, but I have my houses in Jinghong (hot jungle like), and Deeyang (close to Chengdu, Sichuan). I am thinking of selling the one in Jinghong in a few years and getting one some where else.

It sounds like you have a pretty good pair picked out already Don...Chengdu is very good in the summer and Jinghong for the winter... :D

We also decided that the weather was VERY imporatnt for our retirement homes...For the summer (May-Oct) Yuxi, Yunnan averages 60-74 with the hottest summer months of June-Aug being only 62-77...all-time summer highs in Yuxi are only in the mid 80s...AC is almost unknown...for the winter months of Nov-Apr Qionghai, Hainan averages 65-77 with the coldest month, January, being 61-73... :D

Roger are we going to be able to sustain all this waiting before we retire??? You might just freeze to death in Wisconsin and I might die of thirst before we can get over there. :(

My heart is there already Charles... :ph34r: Just waiting for the rest of me to catch up... :rolleyes:

It sounds like you have a pretty good pair picked out already Don...Chengdu is very good in the summer and Jinghong for the winter... :D

We also decided that the weather was VERY imporatnt for our retirement homes...For the summer (May-Oct) Yuxi, Yunnan averages 60-74 with the hottest summer months of June-Aug being only 62-77...all-time summer highs in Yuxi are only in the mid 80s...AC is almost unknown...for the winter months of Nov-Apr Qionghai, Hainan averages 65-77 with the coldest month, January, being 61-73... :D

lao Po's brother gets the keys to our Deeyang house on Monday. Now we have to get fininshing done inside.