Oh, and after the I-129 is approved and you get the letter stating they will be contactiong the person who wishes to immigrate, how long of an amount of time is acceptable to wait? I got this letter back in August. It's now halfway through November and my wife hasn't gotten any mail.

She got the choice of agent for before, so I know they have her address. For the I-130.

For a joint-sponsor (JS) for the I-134, you would have the JS fill out a I-134 as well.

Once the I-129F/K3 leaves NBC, it goes to NVC... You got a letter stating as such, right?

The NVC usually sends a letter saying it is going to the consulate, so there's only a few outcomes:

1) It's still at NVC

2) It was sent to the consulates without a letter going to you...

Here are the numbers to check on them.. I'd start with the NVC since it could be in a name check delay... If they said it was sent off, then call the DOS and ask them if GUZ received it, entered it, any name check started, etc..

NVC number, 603-334-0700

DOS 1-202-663-1225

For a joint-sponsor (JS) for the I-134, you would have the JS fill out a I-134 as well.

Once the I-129F/K3 leaves NBC, it goes to NVC... You got a letter stating as such, right?

The NVC usually sends a letter saying it is going to the consulate, so there's only a few outcomes:

1) It's still at NVC

Here are the numbers to check on them.. I'd start with the NVC since it could be in a name check delay... If they said it was sent off, then call the DOS and ask them if GUZ received it, entered it, any name check started, etc..

NVC number, 603-334-0700

DOS 1-202-663-1225

I called NVC, they said it had been sent to GZ September 10 and they had sent me a letter stating this. I told them I never received it. They're sending out another one just for my records.

One more little question about the I-134 and then hopefully I won't need to be a pest for a little while. My parents file jointly, will I need an I-134 for each of them , or only one for the joint filing.

1) It's still at NVC

NVC number, 603-334-0700

DOS 1-202-663-1225

I called NVC, they said it had been sent to GZ September 10 and they had sent me a letter stating this. I told them I never received it. They're sending out another one just for my records.

One more little question about the I-134 and then hopefully I won't need to be a pest for a little while. My parents file jointly, will I need an I-134 for each of them , or only one for the joint filing.

Hey Charlie

Just wanted to say hello. Glad you're still around. I never got a "letter" from NVC, but I did get an email saying my petition had been sent to GZ. Good luck, man. Ron