Police Certificates

Hello!

My wife's interview is on December 18th. How old can her police certificate be? 4 weeks, 6 weeks?

We are trying to decide when to get them done. We are thinking of doing them on Monday.

Plenty of time agape. They should be valid for 1 full year from the date of issuance. You have plenty of time.

Hello!

My wife's interview is on December 18th. How old can her police certificate be? 4 weeks, 6 weeks?

We are trying to decide when to get them done. We are thinking of doing them on Monday.

Suggest the most recent that you can get. However, if it between last 4 months or so, GUZ doesn't care that much. Don't try to run something past this date! They will question it!

You are worrying about this small matter? Worry about her interview and questions with the VO. You should be spending nights rehearsing for the interview! You arent there? Have her do it by herself. She wants company and try her English? Use Onesuite.com. I did.

Alice went to her interview and told the VO to stop "mangling" her Sichuan dialect with poor Chinese. She told him straight to speak English, don't speak Chinese, she understood him very well in both languages! She was asked three questions only.

Her problem came over the telephone records. Do a search for my post about this. I'm too lazy.

Dave

Hint: RTFF

Alice went to her interview and told the VO to stop "mangling" her Sichuan dialect with poor Chinese. She told him straight to speak English, don't speak Chinese, she understood him very well in both languages! She was asked three questions only.

:( That's a very gutsy lady you got there. There's no way in hell I'd do that when confronted with Southerns (Americans) who "mangle" English as well. :lol: