I'm very nervous

Newday,

Well we got our P-2 for the I-130 on November 15, so hopefully since you are about 2 weeks behind us you will be getting yours very soon... Yes I know the waiting is hell but knowing one day this will all be over and my wife will be with me will all just be a memory. I would have told you sooner but I just got back from Shenzhen yesterday, to 20 inches of snow....

Hope you have good news soon..

Rick & Liyan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles, take a deep breath. Check the posted dates for I-130's at the center you filed with. Until yours is 30 days earlier than the posted date, you're still in the 'normal' range.

Thanks Don, I took the deep breath as suggested, ahhh I feel better.

I looked at the date at the CSC and they are only processing May... so I guess that would mean I have a long time to wait to get excited. While your advice makes me breath a little easier, I do understand(and I'm sure you do also) that date doesn't mean much on the site, because I happen to know someone my wife knows filed a month or so before me and they got thier P2 already and a few here have also, just the same since my options are very few, I will wait :rolleyes:

My special circumstances just make me more anxious.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)