I'm very nervous

Now, now guys.... this isn't TC :)

my question is why would they go through the trouble of updating the website if nothing has been done..... of course all this is speculation, I may or may not have an email when I get home :huh:

Just trying to help you pass the time, my friend.

Thanks a bunch... I was just worried about you, I know you haven't seen the SO in a while :ph34r:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my question is why would they go through the trouble of updating the website if nothing has been done..... of course all this is speculation, I may or may not have an email when I get home :roller:

Thanks a bunch... I was just worried about you, I know you haven't seen the SO in a while :coolthumb:

It is possible that you will receive several more in the next week or two . Then they will get things rolling for you.

Edited by lostinblue (see edit history)

my question is why would they go through the trouble of updating the website if nothing has been done..... of course all this is speculation, I may or may not have an email when I get home :roller:

Thanks a bunch... I was just worried about you, I know you haven't seen the SO in a while :coolthumb:

It is possible that you will receive several more in the next week or two . Then they will get things rolling for you.

good 2 know

Well I hope its good news mine was last touched in August too and its hard being patient waiting for the P-2. Just wondering did your go through California?

Good Luck

Well I hope its good news mine was last touched in August too and its hard being patient waiting for the P-2. Just wondering did your go through California?

Good Luck

I did go through California... that would not be good news for me, if you are still waiting after 4 months. we'll see. But i guess we are only a few weeks apart.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

Good Luck

I did go through California... that would not be good news for me, if you are still waiting after 4 months. we'll see. But i guess we are only a few weeks apart.

Any update? What happened with the touch? I think we're all anxious to find out now. :(

Good Luck

Any update? What happened with the touch? I think we're all anxious to find out now. ;)

Nothing... it was just that touched. I didn't receive an email. Maybe it was moved to someones desk.

My wife has a friend in her building who filed the CR1 in June, it seems they received a successful NOA2 from the Ca. facility about 2 weeks ago. so maybe I'm not too far behind... I hoping for December sometime.

:o I'm desperate, but not that desperate.

I know you are not ;)

I think you both are more than a little touched. :P

:huh: Maybe so Lee, but I'm sure you remember the anxiety of this wait.... the K! isn't as bad a wait, but I remember it being stressful but maybe not as stressful because the timing is much less.

:lol: I'm desperate, but not that desperate.

I know you are not :)

I think you both are more than a little touched. :lol:

:lol: Maybe so Lee, but I'm sure you remember the anxiety of this wait.... the K! isn't as bad a wait, but I remember it being stressful but maybe not as stressful because the timing is much less.

At least the initial approval through the visa centers are not that much different.. and seeing how K#s have the IMBRA breathing down their neck, it will be interesting to see if K#s are taking longer (and the effect on CR1s being in the processing group).

THe CR1s main battles are NVC (mostly controlled by the USC, some can do it as quickly as 2 months, and others take 6 months) and the namecheck at GUZ is the really problem area for CR1s.

I'd suggest that the filing the I-129F/K3 can help the namecheck issue if it gets to GUZ first... Are you going to file for K3 ??

Yes it looks like our timelines are about identical to this point. I had hoped we would have had the P-2 by now so it is frustrating to say the least. My wife also has a friend who filed at about the same time as us and just received their P-2. I am leaving next we with my son to go visit her and I was hoping the P-2 would come before we go, but of course I wont hold my breath. So we sit here and wait and wonder why when we look at some timelines it only two a couple of weeks to get their P-2. It would be nice to know where your at in the process other then knowing your just a stack of forms sitting somewhere. Best of luck I will keep an eye out to see if you post about getting your P-2...

Rick & Liyan

:o I'm desperate, but not that desperate.

I know you are not :rolleyes:

I think you both are more than a little touched. :crazy:

:huh: Maybe so Lee, but I'm sure you remember the anxiety of this wait.... the K! isn't as bad a wait, but I remember it being stressful but maybe not as stressful because the timing is much less.

Are you going to file for K3 ??

I don't plan to file for the K3. I guess if I was going to do that, I would have done it right away after the NOA1 was received. We will wait for the completion of the CR1

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...