I'm very nervous

I just checked the USCIS site and logged onto my account and saw that it said my account was last updated 11/7/2006. It didn't say that yesterday. Yesterday, it said " last updated August 15, 2006"... I'm supposed to receive an email from them, but I can't get to my home email from work, because of the firewall..... these next 4-5 hours will be very difficult.... I may go home early. I'm not sure if there is an email waiting for me or not... I just pray for a successful NOA2 because of my last "situation"

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked the USCIS site and logged onto my account and saw that it said my account was last updated 11/7/2006. It didn't say that yesterday. Yesterday, it said " last updated August 15, 2006"... I'm supposed to receive an email from them, but I can't get to my home email from work, because of the firewall..... these next 4-5 hours will be very difficult.... I may go home early. I'm not sure if there is an email waiting for me or not... I just pray for a successful NOA2 because of my last "situation"

Hang in there NewDay, I think you will have good news when you get home, at least you know someone has 'touched' your file and it is not sitting somewhere in limboland! Gotta keep those positive vibes going!!!

http://www.imailreader.com/

http://www.imailreader.com/

Tried the link and got zinged by the firewall. my name will be on a list today.... but I guess it won't be the first time. :unsure:

it said my account was last updated 11/7/2006.

Isn't this just a 'touched' message?? I think you get something more specific for an RFE or completion...

But thinking about it ain't going to change anything but your mood... Wait to see it like you wait to go to sleep each night... :unsure:

I don't know, what is a just touched message? Are they just saying it is on someone's desk now? 3 months after the NOA1, I would hope for more than a just touched message.

:unsure:

Isn't this just a 'touched' message?? I think you get something more specific for an RFE or completion...

But thinking about it ain't going to change anything but your mood... Wait to see it like you wait to go to sleep each night... :)

I don't know, what is a just touched message? Are they just saying it is on someone's desk now? 3 months after the NOA1, I would hope for more than a just touched message.

We always hope for more than we get... don't let that control you too much in this process which will disappoint one throughout...

One is 'touched' many times in this first stage process.. it could of moved from the floor (as a foot rest) to the desk (as an elbow rest)...

When you get home, let us know which one you think it is :P (sorry.. just need some levity in this)

Of course, here's to much more.. and accepting much less :)

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)

:)

But thinking about it ain't going to change anything but your mood... Wait to see it like you wait to go to sleep each night... :)

We always hope for more than we get... don't let that control you too much in this process which will disappoint one throughout...

One is 'touched' many times in this first stage process.. it could of moved from the floor (as a foot rest) to the desk (as an elbow rest)...

When you get home, let us know which one you think it is :P (sorry.. just need some levity in this)

Of course, here's to much more.. and accepting much less :P

we'll see :unsure:

Let's put it this way - a "touch" is a heckava lot better than "nothing." I never got any touches. I think a touch here or there would have helped my state of mind. NewDay - you at least know they have your case and someone is doing something with it. I wish you the best and will send my positive vibes along with the rest. :unsure:

Ron, here's a hug, buddy. :unsure: Now you can say you were touched.

Or were you referring to something else? :P

Now, now guys.... this isn't TC :)

my question is why would they go through the trouble of updating the website if nothing has been done..... of course all this is speculation, I may or may not have an email when I get home :)

Or were you referring to something else? :)

AA, I will take any hug I can get. Just don't get too close. :)

Or were you referring to something else? :P

Now, now guys.... this isn't TC :)

my question is why would they go through the trouble of updating the website if nothing has been done..... of course all this is speculation, I may or may not have an email when I get home :)

That's the point of the update.. something was done. Your just not going to find out what the incremental 'touches' mean. Update us after you know.. will help to see if this update means anything beyond 'touched'...