How does your SO feel about Halloween

She bought some candy in case any children come. It was her own idea after speaking with Latinos in her ESL class. The conversation broadened to ethnic food ... tomorrow she is bringing a dumpling sampler to ESL class.

Halloween was a complete success ... by my criteria, zero trick or treaters. When I asked Lao Po what she was going to do with that bag of candy I got a big grin ...

:happy2:

Our Halloween was also a success no trick or treaters, I liven things up when she wasn't looking and would knock on the wall she was ready mop slap me good. :bangin:

Edited by BillV 8-16-2004 (see edit history)

come on guys wheres your spirit!!

we enjoyed decorating and carving our pumpkin, then roasting the seeds while watching bram stokers dracula....

all new for her and she really enjoyed it...

she is so cute she tells me yesterday, so all i do is when the doorbell rings i hand them candy and tell them happy halloween.....

:happy2: :bangin:

make sure they say trick or treat.....

tell them to bounce on one leg or spin on their head :bangin:

Edited by izus (see edit history)

She bought some candy in case any children come. It was her own idea after speaking with Latinos in her ESL class. The conversation broadened to ethnic food ... tomorrow she is bringing a dumpling sampler to ESL class.

Halloween was a complete success ... by my criteria, zero trick or treaters. When I asked Lao Po what she was going to do with that bag of candy I got a big grin ...

:happy2:

Our Halloween was also a success no trick or treaters, I liven things up when she wasn't looking and would knock on the wall she was ready mop slap me good. :bangin:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-10...tent_719437.htm