IRS Form I722 - Where to get it?

IRS Form I722 is needed for citizenship. There must be someplace from where I can download this form. Does somebody know from where? I have searched for this form on the IRS.gov website and in Google. I have found mention of it on some message board but no mention of where to download it. :D

Old wolfman never die; they just keep on howlin'

I've been busy working toward being self-employed. (Real estate investing) Looks like I'll finally be able to quit working for "the man" in about 6 more weeks. Also now that she is here, wife likes me to spend more time with her than on the candle. Occaisionally I do look at some of the posts, but it seems that I am mostly out of date with the current immigration issues and can offer no assistance that cannot be already found on the forum. You all have done a great job of making it organized, informative, and helpful. I wish CFL had been this evolved back in the days of '02 when we were going through the process.

On the N-659 Naturalization Interview Document Check List, item 3 reads:

If you are applying for naturalization on the basis of marriage to a U.S. citizen, bring:

......An original IRS Form I722 listing tax information for the past three years.....or copies of the income tax forms you filed for the past three years.

If I can't find this I722, I will just bring copies of the tax forms.

Old wolfman never die; they just keep on howlin'

I've been busy working toward being self-employed. (Real estate investing) Looks like I'll finally be able to quit working for "the man" in about 6 more weeks. Also now that she is here, wife likes me to spend more time with her than on the candle. Occaisionally I do look at some of the posts, but it seems that I am mostly out of date with the current immigration issues and can offer no assistance that cannot be already found on the forum. You all have done a great job of making it organized, informative, and helpful. I wish CFL had been this evolved back in the days of '02 when we were going through the process.

On the N-659 Naturalization Interview Document Check List, item 3 reads:

If you are applying for naturalization on the basis of marriage to a U.S. citizen, bring:

......An original IRS Form I722 listing tax information for the past three years.....or copies of the income tax forms you filed for the past three years.

If I can't find this I722, I will just bring copies of the tax forms.

OK, then read - IRS form 1722 request info

Thanks Randy. That link answered my questions. It looks like the easiest thing for me (since I already have copies of my tax returns) is to just show them my tax returns. The wolfman shall go back into lurk mode now. Take care.

I'm not so sure about that--I read it to say that the IRS form is to back up your tax returns. If it is then you need it in addition to them.

I'm not so sure about that--I read it to say that the IRS form is to back up your tax returns. If it is then you need it in addition to them.

verbatim from the N-659 Naturalization Interview Document Check List, item 3:

and the "or" was in bold on the N-659. But knowing how our gov't likes to make things difficult for us law abiding citizens, I'll probably do both and then just hope that in the next general election that we will actually have a choice. - But I better not get started on politics

Edited by AZwolfman (see edit history)

verbatim from the N-659 Naturalization Interview Document Check List, item 3:

and the "or" was in bold on the N-659. But knowing how our gov't likes to make things difficult for us law abiding citizens, I'll probably do both and then just hope that in the next general election that we will actually have a choice.

Ok, I stand corrected. I was going by what one of the expats in the link said--they said it was to verify that the info on the tax returns you supplied is correct.